40- Final Chapter

I can't believe what everyone has been through. My father stepped aside and I took his place as queen and with SmokeBlade as my king. Our daughter StellarBlade was blessed with a beautiful son. Which she named his BladeWing. I stood on the platform watching everyone and everything. And having my father's loyal friend and Decepticon Soundwave right by side and helping me and guiding me like what my father has been doing. I looked around until I noticed an unfamiliar object coming our way.

SmokeBlade sat on his throne. My queen. I would be careful if I were you. He said. I know. I said. I stepped down from the platform. SmokeBlade watched your movement. I walked until the object transformed. I looked at the figure. Who are you? I asked him. He chuckled. Don't even recognize your own sire. How rude. He said. Father. I looked at his form. He was different. I mean different. I then saw another figure flying down and transforming. It was my mother. Megatron looked and he saw SmokeBlade standing and watching. You better tell your king that it's just me. He said. I turned and I looked at SmokeBlade. I gave him a signal to come down. SmokeBlade walked down the stairs and he headed over to your direction. My queen. Who is this? He asked me. SmokeBlade. This is my father. I said. SmokeBlade looked at him. Master. Uh. I mean Megatron. He said. He chuckled. Hello SmokeBlade. He replied back. Father. So are you and mother together. Megatron turned and he looked at CyberStorm. Sorta. But not really. We're taking things slow. I nodded. Megatron looked up and he saw his loyal and Decepticon friend Soundwave. Megatron slowly walked over. He chuckled.

Hello Soundwave. My loyal friend. Soundwave looked at him. You look different Megatron. He said. Yes I know. It's because of Unicron. Soon Megatron heard a voice. A familiar one. Mom. The voice said. I turned and saw my daughter. I walked over. StellarBlade. Is something wrong? I asked her. Almost. I need help with getting BladeWing ready. He's not corroborating with his sire Dreadwing. I sigh. Of course. I said. StellarBlade. StellarBlade turned. Hi. Do I know you? She asked him. He walked over and he bent down. Yes you do. He said. She looked and she saw his optics were red. She tilted her helm. She heard him chuckling. You remember me. He asked her. Grandsire. You're different. But almost in a good way. She replied. Soon Dreadwing walked out. Holding and carrying his son.

Megatron looked up and he saw Dreadwing. Dreadwing walked over to his sparkmate. StellarBlade took her son and she placed him in her Grandsire's arms. Megatron looked at his great grandson. Dreadwing looked at the mech. Megatron looked at Dreadwing. Hello Dreadwing. It's been a while. He said. He looked at the mech. Until he noticed his optics were red just like his master's. Megatron. He said. Megatron chuckled. Yes. It is me Dreadwing. Dreadwing looked at his former master. You're different Megatron. Megatron hummed. Yes. Because of that chaos bringer. Soon after everyone met everyone. I walked over and stood staring at the skies. SmokeBlade walked over and he stood next to you. It's been a long journey my queen. But at least the journey has almost ended. And everything is peaceful the way it used to be. I smiled and nodded. Soon he went and he kissed me. The kiss was endless. Soon we backed away. And we stared out into the skies looking at the stars. Knowing that everything was peaceful once again. Like it used to be eons ago. When our home planet was alive.