38- StellaBlade Is 10 Years Old

It is now 10 years. And StellarBlade is really excited because she gets her alt mode. StellarBlade ran and she approached the throne room. The doors slid open. And she only saw her Grandsire. She quickly ran and she hid behind her Grandsire's throne without him seeing her or noticing her. Megatron sat on his throne thinking. He chuckled. I can't believe how much my granddaughter has grown up. Now getting her very own alt mode. He said to himself. StellarBlade peeked over and saw her Grandsire wasn't paying attention. She smiled. She then stood next to her grandsire. I wonder what alt mode she will pick. He said and asked himself. Don't know Grandsire. She said to her Grandsire. Megatron immediately jumped up. He looked and he saw his granddaughter. He sighs. You're worse than your carrier. He said to his granddaughter. Yeah. That's what I have been told. She replied back to her grandsire. So. What alt mode are you picking? He asked his granddaughter. I want an alt mode that of course flies. I want to fly like you, carrier and sire. She replied back to her Grandsire. SmokeBlade was sitting down at his desk excited about his daughter getting her alt mode. He got up but felt a little woozy. Hmm. He said. He walked and headed towards the other room where you were. I was sitting down looking at things. I knew our daughter was happy getting her alt mode. I looked up and I saw SmokeBlade. Sweet spark. Hmm. He said. SmokeBlade. Are you okay? I asked him. Maybe. I sorta feel a little woozy. But I don't want to ruin our little girl's day. We got up but I noticed his legs didn't want to quite move. SmokeBlade. You are almost not well. Sweet spark. I am not ruining our little girl's special day. I groaned but let him do what he wanted to do.

Skip To 1 Hour:

Everyone was on the flightdeck waiting for the princess's daughter. Soon they saw the young one walking. They were surprised at how much she had grown up. StellarBlade walked and she looked at her carrier, sire and Grandsire. I walked over to my daughter. So have you picked out your alt mode? I asked her. Yeah. I want a mix of yours Grandsire and sires. I nodded. I walked over and stood next to my father and my husband. But I looked and noticed he was getting worse. I nudged him. He stood up. He really didn't feel like himself at all. StellarBlade then scanned her sire and carrier and Grandsire. Soon she immediately transformed. She went and she took off. She laughed and she giggled. I smiled seeing my daughter being happy. Knockout smiled but he noticed something was wrong with SmokeBlade. He walked over. SmokeBlade. Hmm. He said. Are you okay SmokeBlade? He asked. Yeah. Just feeling under the weather. I'll get some rest. Soon StellarBlade went back to the ship and she transformed. After everyone had fun and everything we went back inside the ship.

Skip To 5 Hours:

We were lying on our berth. SmokeBlade was feeling under the weather. But he will be feeling better by tomorrow. StellarBlade was already asleep in her room. She was worn out after what happened today. I was lying on the berth with SmokeBlade. He groaned. You'll be feeling better by tomorrow. I know. We laid down. I kissed his cheeks. He smiled. I love you, StellarMega. He said. I smiled. I love you too, SmokeBlade. Soon before we knew it. We both fell into a deep and peaceful recharge.a