12

I was looking over my books and everything and I noticed the time. But then I quickly got up and went to get some energon. I don't want my father to be on my tailpipe. I headed out of my room. Megatron was looking over his pad when he glanced and saw you walking out quickly. Hmm. Why are you off in a hurry my little one. He said to himself.

I walked and went to the storage room to get some energon. I walked inside and grabbed the cube and walked out. I raised the cube to my lips and drank it. Soon I slammed into someone. Hpmh. The cube hits the floor and shatters. Awe great now look at me. I am a mess. I looked up to see who it was that I slammed into. When I did it was one femme that I didn't like on the ship. And her name was Airachnid.

She chuckles. Well, my princess looks like you had an accident, she said trying to make it sound like it was my fault. Well are you okay princess. Uh, yes I guess so. Well I am glad you are okay. But next time please watch where you are going. Soon she walked off. At least she could've helped me clean up this mess. I whispered to myself.

I went into the storage room and grabbed a dust pan and used a cloth that I had found. I bent down and started cleaning the mess. Megatron was walking looking for you. Until he saw you on the floor cleaning up a mess. And noticed that you were covered in energon on your chest and front body. He walked over and bent down and helped you clean up.

I was cleaning when I saw familiar peds. I looked up and I saw my father helping me clean up my mess. Soon we got done cleaning up the mess. StellarMega are you okay. What happened? I noticed you walked out of your room and into mine really quickly. You then looked at your father with him looking at you.

I left really quickly because I hope I don't get into trouble with this language father. But I didn't want you to be on my tailpipe for me not drinking energon. That's why I walked really quickly out of my room and into yours. But on how this happened I drank my energon but walked out but to only slam into someone that I don't personally like. Megatron looked at you and glared at you. Hmm. I see. And let me guess this mech or femme wouldn't have to be Airachnid am I right.

Dang. My father is really good at guessing names. I sighed. Yes father it is. I guess I could say that I am afraid of her. Megatron looked at you. Afraid. I thought you told me one day that you weren't afraid of anything. My optics widened and I looked at my father. When I looked at him he was smiling at me.

Well, maybe I did father. But there are two things that I am afraid of, father. Which is CyberStorm, and Airachnid. Soon Megatron bent down and whispered to you. Don't be afraid of Airachnid, StellarMega. What phrase have I told you about? Don't show fear. I whispered back to him. Exactly. You are the princess of the Decepticons and you must never show fear. Or people will think you are not strong or they will think that you are weak. And I know that you are not weak. But you are strong and brave. Just like me.