16

I was laying in my berth when I felt the worst pain. Aargh. SIRE! Megatron was in his room talking to Soundwave when he heard you yell for him. He quickly got up and ran to your room. I dug my servos into my berth when I felt the pain again. Ow. SIRE! Soon my doors opened. Hey, I am here. Sire, it hurts. My stomach. Megatron looked and saw Soundwave. Soundwave, go get Knockout. Soundwave nodded and bridged himself to the med bay. I cried still feeling the pain. Shh. You're going to be okay. Megatron said to you trying to comfort you.

Knockout was working until he heard a bridge. He looked and saw Soundwave. Hey sounds what's up. It's the heir. Lord Megatron is in need of your presence. Alright. Knockout went and Soundwave bridged both him and Knockout to the heirs room.

I was still in my fathers arms crying in pain. Sire please make it stop. I wish I could, my little one. Megatron was more worried and afraid of losing you. Soon he saw a bridge opening. He looked and saw Knockout. My Liege, what is wrong. Knockout she is complaining about her stomach. I was in pain until my body couldn't take it. My body suddenly went into shock. Megatron felt the worst pain. He looked down. No. StellarMega, stay with me.

Soundwave I need you to bridge me and Lord Megatron and the heir to my med bay. Soundwave opened the bridge and they both walked through with my father carrying me. Soon they made it to the med bay. Megatron laid you on the berth.

Meanwhile further away from the ship. CyberStorm felt that you were in pain. What's happening to you my little girl? I don't know if I should speak to your father. Sigh. Wouldn't hurt to try.

Private Chat With CyberStorm And Megatron:

CyberStorm: Megatron.

Megatron: leave me alone. And what do you want?

CyberStorm: I know you don't want to speak to me. But I feel something is wrong with StellarMega.

Megatron: That is none of your business. But if you want to know she is not feeling well. But she will be fine. Are you happy now? That I told you. Now please leave me alone. And don't message anyone from my army ever again. Do I make myself clear?

CyberStorm: yeah. But what message? I only messaged StellarMega.

Megatron: don't play dumb with me.

CyberStorm: I'm not playing dumb with you Megatron.

Megatron: And how should I believe you?

CyberStorm: Please just believe me. I remember in the past before we had our daughter that someone tried to pretend to be someone. Do you remember.

Megatron thought about it and she was right. He remembers a mech who tried to pretend to be him a long time ago.

Megatron: fine. I'll only trust you and believe you this time. I'll give you the coordinates to where I will be at to meet up with you.

CyberStorm: alright. I'll be waiting.

Private Chat With CyberStorm And Megatron Ends: