15

It had been about 30 minutes and you already had your medicine that your father gave to you that Knockout had made. Megatron had put Soundwave to be in charge for the whole day. And he knew that Starscream wasn't happy about this. But he doesn't care what Starscream thinks. His daughter's well-being is his priority right now.

I was laying on my berth still not feeling well. I had my eyes closed when I felt something cold. I slowly opened my eyes and saw my father using another wet rag to cool me down. S..sire. Megatron looked down. Hey. How's my little girl feeling? St..still not feeling good. I told him. Sire I am thirsty. Megatron walked over to your desk and grabbed an energon cube. He walked back over and slowly lifted you up. Here, you go. He slowly brought the cube to my mouth and I slowly started to drink it. Once I was finished he slowly laid me back down. Sire when will this go away. He chuckled. It will take time. Just rest and save your energy. I'll be in my room if you need anything. He bent down and kissed my helm. He slowly got up and walked out to his room. He walked into his room and sat down at his desk.

While in the throne room Soundwave was extremely busy. But he was a multi-tasker. Soon the doors opened to the throne room. Soundwave looked and saw that it was Airachnid. Well hello Soundwave. Airachnid said to Soundwave. Soundwave turned back to the screen and continued to work. I heard that Lord Megatron had put you in charge. Soundwave replied in a voice recording of Lord Megatron's. Indeed he did.

Ugh. Do you always have to reply in a voice recording of Lord Megatron's. So why did he put you in charge? What was the reason? Soon the doors opened again. Airachnid turned and saw it was Knockout. Knockout gulps. Well hello Knockout long time no see. Replied Airachnid. Uh yes it has been a while. Knockout said to her. Uh Soundwave, I know you are busy with everything but for some reason I keep getting messages from this person. I keep blocking them but they keep sending messages.

Soundwave extracted his tentacles and took the pad and looked into it. He carefully looked more into it until he found out that these messages are from CyberStorm. He went more and blocked the signal from her on the pad. Here I finished it. Oh thanks Soundwave. Soon Knockout left. Soundwave was typing and decided to take a break. He completely locked the computers for no one to get into it but him for right now. He left and went to see Lord Megatron.

Megatron was sitting at his desk reading over stuff on his pad until there was a knock. Megatron got up and went to his doors. He opened them and saw Soundwave. Soundwave. My Liege may I speak to you. Of course come in. Soundwave walked in. So what is it you need to tell me about Soundwave? My Liege, CyberStorm, is trying to message everyone now. She just messaged Knockout but I completely blocked her on his pad. Megatron sighs. She doesn't know when to stop, does she?

Probably not my Liege. How's the heir feeling? She's still feeling under the weather for right now. But Knockout confirmed that she had a bug, and told us at least we caught it in time.