31

Fast Forward To 17 Years:

I actually couldn't believe that I am 17 years old now. And that I have a sparkmate who I ran into on that day. I was walking when I saw my sparkmate talking to Steve. Steve turned and saw you and my sparkmate turned and saw me. He smiled seeing me. I smiled back. I'll see later, Steve. Alright see you later, SmokeBlade. SmokeBlade walked over to you. Hi SmokeBlade. Hey StellarMega. So are you ready for tonight? Yes I am. Before I knew it he kissed me. I melted into the kiss. We then backed away. He then walked off and went to work. I walked and entered the throne room. I looked and saw my father. Megatron turned and saw you. He noticed your face was pale but was starting to blush. He chuckled. He kissed you didn't he. I looked at my father.

Yes. He did. And it was amazing. Megatron looked at you. I see. What, you're not happy, dad. I asked him. No, I am. It's just you keep forgetting about your mother. Oh. Sorry dad. But anyways at least you two are just friends. Megatron hummed. Soon we hear shouting. Megatron growled. Oh what now. I walked and looked and saw Starscream arguing and fighting with SmokeBlade. Starscream, leave him alone. I went over. StellarMega, not trying to be rude but please don't get involved. I don't want you to get hurt. Starscream laughed. Hurt. You gotta be kidding me. Megatron stepped out of the throne room. You two. Get to work now. And as for you Starscream, leave SmokeBlade alone. Megatron walked over. You okay SmokeBlade. Yes sir. I can handle myself. Megatron chuckled. Understood. But if he ever gives you any more problems just let me know. I will sir. Megatron then walked off.

I looked at SmokeBlade. Sorry SmokeBlade. I just didn't like seeing Starscream being rude to you. I said to SmokeBlade. He chuckled. I understand. He walked over to me and he pulled me close. We both looked at each other. Soon we both went forward and we kissed each other. And the kiss was endless. Hoo. Someone's got the hots for the princess. The voice said. We turned and we saw DeadEnd. This guy is new to my dad's ranks. SmokeBlade pulled you even closer to him. DeadEnd walked over. Shucks. I was going to go for it. But you beat me to the buck. SmokeBlade growled. He didn't like the way DeadEnd just spoke about his girlfriend.

SmokeBlade. Just ignore him. He's just like Starscream. Dad told me about him. Annoying as ever. I said. SmokeBlade. We are still up for that romantic date. I asked him. Yes. We are. I nodded. I walked over but kicked DeadEnd off his peds and made him smack his face. OUCH! He shouted. SmokeBlade snickered. I'll see you tonight Smokey. I said while giving him a new nickname. SmokeBlade blushed. I'll see you as well, Stellar. He said while shorting my name. He then walked off. I walked off heading to my room until I felt someone shoved me to the wall hard. Umph. I looked and I saw Hook. Another recruit that my father hired. Hmm. Pretty. He said. I immediately sent a distress bond to my father. I whimpered. Soon we heard a loud voice. And it was my father's. HOOK! My father shouted. Hook turned and he immediately let me go. I immediately ran to my father. Megatron hugged you. Did he touch you or hit you? I shook my helm. No. But he tried to touch me. Only SmokeBlade is allowed to touch me. I'm going to SmokeBlade. Can he have a day off? My dad sighs. Yes. I smiled. I hugged my father. Thank you dad. I kissed his cheeks and ran off.

I ran and I saw SmokeBlade standing but not paying attention. I ran and I jumped and I knocked him down. Umph. My body aches. He said. You have a day off, Smokey. I said. SmokeBlade turned his helm and he saw you. Ugh. Can you please get off my back? He asked me. I climbed off his back. SmokeBlade slowly got up. He stretched his back and he rubbed his back. So you said that I have a day off. I looked at him. Yup. I asked my dad and he allowed it. I then jumped and SmokeBlade immediately caught me and he went down hard. He shook his helm. He then looked at me. You are something else, my dear. I smiled. Yeah I know. Now let's go. I immediately transformed and I took off. SmokeBlade shook his helm. He immediately transformed and took off after you.

I looked and I saw SmokeBlade finally catching up. We finally approached the place. We went down and we transformed. Soon before I knew he SmokeBlade laid me down. I looked at him. SmokeBlade looked at you. He went and he kissed you. You moaned into the kiss. You then felt his codpiece rubbing against yours. You moaned feeling his codpiece rubbing against yours. SmokeBlade then pushed his tongue into your intake. He moved it around savoring your saliva. He then went and he curled it upwards. Soom we both backed away. Are you ready, StellarMega? He asked me. I looked at him. I nodded. I opened my valve and soon I heard a clicking noise. I laid my helm down until I felt the pain.

Shh. It's okay my dear. The pain will subside. He went and he kissed me. I was enjoying this until I felt a knot snap. I immediately screamed my mate's name in pure joy. SmokeBlade also screamed your name in pure joy. He went and he went deeper and soon he released his seed deep inside you. He pulled out and he immediately collapsed on top of you. We were both panting. SmokeBlade closed his codpiece and he helped close yours. He then helped you get up. He pulled you close to him. Hmm. I love you Smokey. He chuckled. I love you too, Stellar. I smiled. We both then transformed having the greatest time of our lives. We made it back to the ship and we transformed. We then headed back inside the ship. We both walked and we approached my sires door.

I had a great time, Smokey. He smiled. So did I. I'll see you tomorrow, sweet spark. I nodded. Soon we both went forward and we kissed each other. We then backed away. He slowly caressed my left cheek with his digits. Night sweet spark. He then walked off heading to his own room to get some recharge. My father's doors opened and I walked inside. I looked and I saw my father fast asleep on his berth. I walked trying not to wake my father up but it didn't help. Had fun. He asked with his voice really groggy. I turned and I looked at my father. Yes. We did. I really do like him and I really do love him. My dad chuckled. I know. Now head to bed and get some rest. I nodded. I then walked off heading to bed. I walked and entered my room. I climbed on my berth and soon I fell into a deep recharge.

Page 32 and 33 will be short. But 34 will be where StellarMega and SmokeBlade sparkling is 1 year old. And 35 will be where  it is fast forward to 26 years.