35- A Month Since The Birth Of StellarBlade

It's been a month. And our daughter is growing. StellarBlade sat on the throne room floor playing with her Cybertronian toy blocks. She went and she grabbed a block that was purple and put it on top of the other block. She chirped and clapped. She grabbed her block and she crawled over to her Grandsire's throne and she grabbed her other block. The doors opened to the throne room and it was Megatron. He stood and he smiled seeing his granddaughter playing with her Cybertronian toy blocks. And he chuckled seeing her trying to climb on his throne. StellarBlade turned and she saw her Grandsire. She chirped at him. She then crawled over to him. Megatron went and he lifted her up. You're something else. You know that. She chirped. She then showed her toy blocks to her grandsire. I see. He then walked over and sat with her. He was watching his granddaughter when he heard a voice. Megatron. He turned and he saw CyberStorm.

Hey CyberStorm. She walked over and she sat down next to Megatron. She's growing up fast. Megatron chuckled. I know. To be honest, I really don't want her to grow up this fast. She chuckled. I actually wish I stayed around. I know it's my fault. Megatron looked at CyberStorm. Look, CyberStorm. I still dislike what you did to me back then. But I have to let that go. It's in the past. And it's not your fault. You had some things going on. What I should've done I should've been there for you and I should've noticed that something was bothering you. But I didn't. StellarBlade crawled around but pushed her Grandcarrier and grandsire and they both kissed each other. Their eyes immediately widened. They both immediately backed away. They looked at each other. Shocked at what just happened. Uh. S… sorry Megs. Megatron looked at CyberStorm. I… it's fine, CyberStorm. I think I better get going, Megatron. Megatron nodded. CyberStorm got up and left. She couldn't believe what just happened. She just kissed her ex-warlord Megatron. All because of their granddaughter StellarBlade.

He watched her walk off. Megatron immediately went down. Lying on his back on the floor in the throne room. He couldn't believe what just happened. He just kissed his ex-conjunx-endura. Megatron sighs. I can't believe I just kissed my ex-conjunx-endura. All because of our granddaughter StellarBlade. Soon he felt his granddaughter trying to climb on his chest. He looked down and he saw her looking at things on his frame. He then saw her climbing on his leg and slowly climbing her way up to his faceplates. He chuckled. Fast learner. She chirped and she sat down on his chest. She looked and she saw the doors open to the throne room. Megatron looked and he saw you and SmokeBlade walking in. SmokeBlade and I both chuckled. Did she wrestle you, father? Megatron chuckled. No. She didn't wrestle me. But she's a fast learner alright. She found a way to climb on my frame. And not only that she did something that she shouldn't have.

SmokeBlade and I looked at each other and we looked back at my father. What did she do, Lord Megatron? SmokeBlade asked my father. She pushed both me and her Grandcarrier into each other. Well it's nothing bad dad. Megatron glared at you. Yes it is. She made me and your carrier kiss. My eyes widened. Oh I see. SmokeBlade walked over and he lifted up our daughter from my father's frame. Come here, you. I think that it's quite enough for you being a troublemaker for the day. Just like your carrier is. I looked and I glared at my sparkmate. SmokeBlade! I exclaimed. SmokeBlade chuckled. What. I am telling you the truth. You still are a troublemaker. Megatron chuckled and he snickered. You hush dad. My intake is shut, my daughter. But he is saying and telling the truth. You always were a troublemaker. And you still are. I groaned. Yeah yeah. Whatever you say. Soon we both left. SmokeBlade sat his daughter behind his helm.

StellarBlade went and she grabbed her sire's receptors. SmokeBlade immediately yelped in pain. Ouch! He exclaimed. Sweet spark! Get her servos off my receptors! She's pulling and yanking them! He exclaimed. I walked over to SmokeBlade. I went and I lifted my daughter up and I carried her. SmokeBlade rubbed his receptors. She's got a strong and a good grip. I chuckled. But soon we heard a small voice. S... sire. C... carrier. The voice said. We looked down and saw our daughter looking at us. Sire. Carrier. We both smiled. Looks like your father is right. She's a fast learner. Let's try this SmokeBlade. I sat our daughter on the floor. I then backed up to where SmokeBlade was. I then bent down.

Okay StellarBlade. Come to Carrier. Before we knew it she slowly stood up and started walking over to me. I reached out my servos and I hugged her. Well, done StellarBlade. We got up and we walked and soon we approached our shared room. We both walked inside. I went and I laid my daughter in her crib. She immediately fell into a deep recharge. We both walked over to our berth and we slid on. We both had little cuddles but soon we fell into a deep and peaceful recharge.