The girl with the fiery hair

Note: don't believe that note I wrote for ao3
It's true for a while but the angst will eventually come and it won't be true anymore

Anyway

Note(from ao3): I'm trying to make that fic funny
I don't know if it's working

Short chapter, sorry

Enjoy!
___________________________________________________________

« Excuse me. Is this seat taken? »

Norman turned his head to look at the one who had just spoke.

His eyes widened a little at the view of the girl standing beside him. She had long, fiery, messy ginger hair tied in a ponytail where a sort of antenna stood on top of her head. Her big bright eyes were the same color as emeralds and were shining with curiosity. She was wearing a pink strawberry shirt with a dark burgundy overall skirt.

« Excuse me? »

Norman snapped out of his thoughts at the sound of her sweet voice.

« Is this seat taken or not? »

His eyes widened a little as he felt his cheeks getting warmer than normal.

« No! No. You can sit there if you want. »

She gave him a big smile. Oh god, that smile!

« Thanks! »

She sat down beside him. He felt his heartbeat going faster.

Feeling the weird atmosphere going on beside him, Ray opened his eyes. He turned his head toward his brother to only notice the girl sitting beside him. His widened eyes got quickly replaced by a smirk. He then came closer to Norman's face for him only to hear him, laying his arms on his desk.

« So, who's that? »

Ray never saw Norman turn his head that quickly before, his eyes wide open as a faint tint of pink could be seen on his brother's cheeks.

« I don't know. She just arrived. »

« Ask her. »

« What!? »

Norman quickly covered his mouth with his hand as he exclaimed a bit too loud. Everyone near them had turned around to look at him, the girl too. Ray was holding back his laught.

« You heard me, dumbass. Ask her who she is! »

« I-I won't do that! Do it yourself if you want to know this bad who she is! »

« Okay. »

« Wait, what?! »

Ray approached his brother more, almost laying completely on him. Norman hid his face in his hand, knowing perfectly what was going to happen.

« Hey you! »

The girl turned her head toward the boy.

« Me? »

A smirk was on Ray's lips as he was leaning on Norman's back, laying his chin in his hand.

« Yeah you. My dear brother here wanted to know what was your name. »

Norman raised up from his position, making Ray get off of his back. The snowy-haired boy stared at the raven boy.

« What?! I never- »

« He really want to know your name, since he never saw you anywhere before and all. And, you see, he is really shy to ask it himself. »

« Ray! »