XO.1 ~ The Phone Call

It has been two weeks since I came home for the summer holidays. Margot and Lara-Jean are home too! And so is Peter, of course. I doubt LJ would let him spend his Summer holidays elsewhere.

     Yuri had convinced her mom not to expel me from KISS, so during my winter break, I got the email saying I had been accepted back! Can you believe that? Just when I thought it was all over and that I would have to give up getting to know my mom and following in her footsteps, or that I would never see my friends again.

    Dae and I had kept in touch during the break and we stayed the best of friends. It was weird at first, I admit, but in the end, we made it work. We call each other all the time and tell each other everything, just like how we used to. And I'm happy about that. 

     When I returned for the second semester, he and I were inseparable. I told him what had happened on the plane between me and Minho. Dae was supportive. Yeah, he admitted that he was shocked and that it was weird, his friend falling in love with me and all that, but he said he would root for us if we ever got together. 

    I honestly didn't know how I felt. When Minho confessed, I was shocked, as one should be. However, the person in question was now ignoring me or pretending that the confession on the flight never happened.

      Returning to KISS, Minho pretended that nothing happened and that we were still frienemies.

   Q had trouble in his world. It was a conflict, a decision of what was right and wrong. When Florian cheated on the finals and took Dae's spot at the top, Q was torn in two, especially when he found out that Dae could have lost his place at KISS. Thankfully, everything worked out.

      More or less.

   When Florian found out that Dae could lose his place and boarding at KISS, he went to Principal Lim and confessed that he had cheated. Trust me, things did not go down well at first, but eventually, with the help of Yuri and Dae, Florian was allowed to stay on at KISS on probation and a semester-long detention. And Dae was once again top of the class.

     Florian's parents were far from pleased when they found out that he had cheated on his finals. They nearly demanded for him to leave KISS, but somehow, he persuaded them to let him stay, don't ask me how. 

     Q was happy that Florian was allowed to stay and was happy that Dae didn't harbour any hard feelings. 

    I was still sorting out my feelings. I had now gotten over Dae, but now I had Minho to worry about. I didn't want to hurt Minho like how I hurt Dae, I could never forgive myself if I hurt someone again and go through those emotions a second time.

     We're all really close friends. For now. Q says that I should confront Minho about his confession, but, I don't want to lose Minho as a friend if things go wrong. Dae and I may have stayed strong friends, but not everyone is like Dae.

   Yuri and Juliana were currently in the Mediterranean on a summer cruise. Principal Lim and Alex are with them and surprisingly, Professor Lee was too. The scandal this would make! But don't worry, Professor Lee is only there to spend time with Alex.

      And guess what! Margot's got a boyfriend! Crazy right?

  I honestly miss being at KISS and seeing my friends. And it's only been two weeks! With the time zones, it's hard to have a conversation with them.

     I did have a pretty lengthy conversation yesterday with Dae though. Want the tea? Wait for it... he's seeing someone! He met this girl a few weeks ago and they've been hanging out. They're not official yet, but isn't it exciting?! Her name's Minji Choi and Dae seems to really like her. According to him, she's already charmed his younger sister, Bora. And that is definitely a test you need to pass in order to date Dae.