"Okaee, bye mom bye hoe" and he ran off running.

Debbie was in the back cracking the fvck up. I even laughed cause that was funny.

When I stood back up the jawn was giving me the death glare like I really fvcking cared.

"Thanks for the gift but you can leave now"

She scuffed and rolled her eyes.

"I'm trying to be civil and not start anything at my child's party. But like I said you can leave now" I said rudely.

"I'm not going anywhere" she said back with attitude.

"Oh really?? You sure about that??"

"Positive" she said with such much heart.

"That's good too. Just hold on to ya stuff"

"For--" before she could even finish her sentence I was dragging her ass out the damn party.

This bytch must have me fvcked up. First off she don't know me and gone show up here like she bold and shyt. Fvck outta here.

Of course she made a scene by kicking and screaming on her way out. I ain't pay the bytch no mind.

I know my sista got the kids together because she know as well what's about to happen. That's what our lil look meant

I dragged the jawn Mya or whatever her name is all the way to the middle of the parking lot and let her go.

Her hair and outfit was fvcked up. Its okaee I did her a favor anyway because she wasn't all that cute. And I just loosened her tracks so she could get the shyt redone.

On my way back into the party she ran up behind me and pulled my hair. I turned around and swung. We were getting it in. Punching, slapping, kicking, hair pulling. Doing it all.

Up until Paco and them pulled up. In the middle of me being on top of her punching her in her face I got pulled off.

Ain't that about a bytch. I get pulled off of her in the middle of me fvcking her up. I was kicking for who ever had me to put me down.

"Let me go!!"

"Nawl man!!"

After about three minutes they finally put me down. I realized I was no longer standing outside and it was only me and Paco in the room.

Awl shyt I'm about to hear it.

"What the fvck is ya problem Kee!!"

"Nothing" I said all innocently.

"What the fvck you mean nothing!?"

"Nothing" I put my head down.

"Oh now you wanna play the fvck dumb!?"

"Whyy are you yelling??"

"Whyy the fvck were you fighting??"

"Because she came in here starting shyt"

"This is a kids party. Your better than that like really Kee"

"But babe--"

"Ain't no 'but babe' nun. I don't care, you already know how I am. You on punishment now"

I raised my eyebrow and sucked my teeth, "punishment. What the fvck is that??"

"I'm dead ass Kee you on punishment"

"Whatever"

"Ard we gone see." With that he walked out.

What the fvck is a punishment?? I walked out the room and went back to sit next to Debbie.