SUMMER CAMP PART 2

Start from the beginning

Shu : eevee use shadow ball on that branch...

Eevee who was confused at first trusted his master fully and without wasting anytime attack the tree branch and shadow ball hit Gengar who wasn't paying attention and was laughing...

Gengar : how did he know where I was I hide my presence well???

Gengar than feel shu aura and was shocked seeing this massive aura forming a beast behind it...

Gengar : this human is not ordinary I have to bring my pals to stop him getting any further...

With that said he disappeared...

Shu : hey open your eyes look everything is gone...

Both Rosa and Hilda open there eyes and seeing both hugging show immediately left blushing...

Rosa : I was not scared I was just doing it so Hilda doesn't feel ashamed being scared alone...

Hilda : oh really!??

Shu : ok ok let's just go this isn't time for argument...

The trio started walking again

Rosa : shu how were you not scared??

Hilda : yeah we were scared so much of those fire balls and that hand coming out of ground...

Rosa : not me only you were...

Hilda : say that again!!!

Shu : I have study about Pokemon with professor and know alot about them and when I see those fire balls I know it was an illusion cause by a Pokemon I then try to notice it and see Gengar and tell Eevee to attack it with shadow which is effective against ghost type...

Hilda : wow you have alot of knowledge shu...

Rosa : yeah I think you gonna be great trainer...

Shu : I don't know that much oh look the second stamp...

Rosa : no one is here look like we are the first...

Hilda : yeah...

Then they started to hear spooky voices...

Shu was now on his guard while Hilda and Rosa grab shu arms again and Eevee looking at them jeolously...

Gengar : that the guy who attack with shadow ball at me...

Gastly : really you got shot by this boy he doesn't look tough...

Haunter : you are becoming weak Gengar...

Gengar : why not you see yourself...

Haunter than attack with hypnosis but was cut by Eevee shadow ball once again...

Haunter : you I will gonna make you pay about this...

Gastly : that Eevee is fast...

Gengar : told you and you said I was becoming weak...

Shu : Hilda Rosa go find the 3 stamp I will meet you guys at the 4 stamp after I handle them...

Rosa : are you sure you can handle them they are three and you have only Eevee...

Shu : I am gonna be find go...

Hilda : come back ok if you not I am gonna kill you...

They both run to find 3 stamp...

Gengar then was coming with sucker punch at Eevee...

Shu : Eevee use protect...

Eevee than block the sucker punch coming from Gengar...