"You still wanna talk your shit? Hm?" He asked and for some reason my brain couldn't function and my lips couldn't form a fucking sentence.

"Huh?" Was all my lips could form.

"Huh?" He mimicked with a lil chuckle "ya ass heard me. You still wanna talk your shit?" He repeated and tilted my head backwards.

I looked into his eyes in which I couldn't last more than ten damn seconds.

"Word to all the wigs I own Ion remember saying anything" I muttered as I looked at the beige wall behind him.

"You sure?" I looked back in his eyes and he was slightly biting his lip as a grin played on his lips, a hint of amusement was clear as day in his eyes, he had his thumb was lightly pressing on my bottom lip.

Glad to know he found amusement in my situation.

"Mhm" I hummed "very".

"Aight bet. Thought a nigga was tripping" he let go of my neck and I could finally uncross my legs, I think he figured out I'm a slut for that aggressive shit and thankfully he's an aggressive person so he ain't gotta force it.

He just might be the one.

"That's what you called me up here for?" And he nodded as he sat down on the bed and looked up at me I went over to go sit on his lap "shitt you had me thinking about booking a hotel room" I chuckled as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Nah you not ready for allat. Real shit".

Jerking my head back my face scrunched up from the bullshit my ears just consumed "how you know what I'm ready for?"

"Cause a nigga know feel me? So if I say you ain't ready then you ain't ready".

"Wait" I said tryna recollect my thoughts "so if I say let's get a room right now you denying that shit?"

"I ain't just say-"

"No that's not what I asked nigga, are you saying no?" I asked with full curiosity cause Ion why he tryna lie to me.

"I just told ya ass you not ready so why the fuck would I go Leilani?"

"Nah ya ass lying" I replied shaking my head in disbelief.

"Fuck I gotta lie for?" squinting my eyes at him, he rolled his eyes at me and put his hands on the edge of the bed so he could lean back.

"Aighhh I believe you gangy" I wrapped my arms around him "but we gotta go downstairs cause I unfortunately got kids to feed" he stood up and put his hand on my ass and walked outta the bedroom.

We got into the living room, when Layla realised she seen who's in the room wimme she was ready to jump up but she couldn't.

Picking up Micah Layla ran over to Kay "wasgood princess" he chuckled as he bent to meet her height.

"KayKay?"

"Yea?"

"Lani said that you was supposed to take me and Bree shopping" oh my lord someone needa stop this girl.