"Chill the fuck out before I get my lil niggas to clap you" another empty threat of mine.

"Clap who?" He asked sounding like a whole owl and shit.

"Clap you nigga" I said a lil more stern this time cause he needs to know these empty threats can get fulfilled and did the same thing by pressing my index into his temple but more aggressive than he did to me.

"Word to who?" Now when somebody say this you gotta be careful with the next words that come out your mouth, cause these are basically some fighting words so if you say some dumb shit prepare ya ass for a fight.

But this is Kevin we're talking bout and nobody scared of his lil ass.. at least I ain't.

"Your deads" I pointed out and added lil "rip" before my ass joins them.

"You a pussy can't back your own shit nah?" He replied with a lil grin.

"It depends if you're gonna do something about it" I shrugged and his eyebrows rose as he figured I was testing his "gangsta" before anything could happen I got up and took Micah with me.

Leaving the bedroom I peeped my head into the living room to see if anyone was in there but it was only Layla watching TV, I walked inside and Layla's attention snapped on me.

"Laniii!!" She screeched and jumped off the couch to come hug me, she could only hug my legs as I couldn't bend down and give a proper hug since I had a baby in my arms.

"Where's your mom?" I asked as she pulled me over to the couch

"She left with Leon" she said and got back in her position and she finally noticed Micah "why do you have a baby?" Her face was all scrunched up and she stared at Micah and Micah looked back at her.

"I'm looking after him for a few days you gon help me?"

"Yeaa" she said with a unsure tone, homegirl never know what she wanna do.

Laughing at her I leaned back and sat Micah up on my lap as Layla tried to make him laugh my phone started to go off.

iMessage

papi
get ya ass upstairs

me
what's up?
me
you scared to come downstairs??

papi
hurry ya lil ass up

me
no nigga bring ya ass downstairs
me
stop leaving on read
me
hellllloooooo??
me
kevin. you a strike away from a block fr
—————–———

Smacking my lips I put my phone back in my pocket "Layla sit back for me" she did exactly that I put Micah on her lap and make sure his back was resting on her chest so I know he not gon fall off "I'm coming back".

She nodded her head and they both put their eyes on the TV, walking out of the living room I jogged up the stairs skipping a few by habit and walked into the bedroom.

It felt like I got set up the second I walked in, my back was pressed against the door, with his hand wrapped on the lower part of my neck, his body towered over mine as he moved down to kiss me on my neck.