thirty eight | 38

Start from the beginning

"I mean.." It was your turn to say this line.

YangYang clicked his tounge, pressing something on the pedals and speeding up a bit. "I told you to give time for food. Even for five minutes. That explains why you are so grumpy."

"Am I?" Your brows profusely met each other again and it made you realized he was right.

There was a short silence from the two of you and you both broke out into laughter. He was right, after all.

"We're almost there," He reassured, anxiously looking at the road to arrive at the restaurant as fast as possible. "Don't be grumpy anymore, hmm?"

You no longer speak and patiently waited until you both arrived at the place. YangYang pulled the chair for you and ordered at the counter quickly, saving time as much as possible.

While watching his back on the lane, talking with the cashier, you can't help but admire even the little things he has. Just him standing there felt like you have the world, and you honestly told yourself, you are doomed.

You are too inlove with him now.

Once he got the orders, he sat infront of you and smiled adorably. "I hope you liked what I ordered."

"Yang, I'm sorry for lashing out to you first things first after I rode on your car," You looked down.

YangYang clicked his tounge before patting your head, "No, it's okay. I understand that you're not in the mood and it must be a bad day. Plus you've been irritated to me you're whole life, what else is new?"

You rolled your eyes while he chuckled. You then took your first bite, finally deciding to open up.

"To be honest, there's more than that. Something more happened which pissed me off today," You started, earning an attentive glance from him while chewing. "Not a single member from my group attended today."

"Whaaaat?" He gasped.

"That means I'm the only one who revised the whole fuck-- effing paper," You hissed, the food in your mouth starting to taste bitter.

YangYang subtly smirked, "Interesting how you can straight up say "Fuck You" to me while you still censor yourself when you speak about real irritating people in your life."

"You're the most irritating person I've met, enough to make me swear," You clicked your tounge.

"A pleasure, atleast I know I have my own position when it comes to you," He sniffed, becoming serious. "What are your plans? Are you gonna tell our Prof about it?"

You clicked your tounge and whipped your hair back, "I don't know how. I am too busy and I don't think I can even call them out for that."

"My poor love," YangYang extended his arms and caressed the top of your head. "Did you get enough sleep last night?"

"Thankfully, I did. I just rushed everything since 7 in the morning. And it's my luck that we have no afternoon class.. I think we can go home immediately."

Although you wanted to pay for the meal this time, YangYang was faster than you. While you were searching for your wallet, which he apparently sneaked out hiding while you were busy eating, he already pulled out his card to pay.

Once you both got out and went back to the car, he glanced at you, his eyes looking the same when he has a funny plan.

You clicked your tounge and pointed at him. "Are you planning something?"

"Aside from taking you home, nothing else."

"My house, okay? Not your dorm." You cleared and YangYang laughed, a hearty one. He admired that you keeps suspecting him with the things he do. He's glad you do notice these tiniest details.