| Aegyo Couple |

Mulai dari awal

"C-can you let go of my arm?" I asked looking at him and he nodded quickly doing so. "Shit, I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to-"

"Can I go clean the bathroom now, please?" I asked looking away from him and he nodded slowly.

I jumped down from the counter and went to bathroom, closing and locking the door behind me. I get that some people might find that hot, but it just scares me for some reason. I just kind of avoided him the rest of the day.

The dark look in his eyes and clenched jaw. It was terrifying to me.

When bedtime came around, I stayed up late until I knew that everyone was asleep. In Yeosang, Yunho and I's room. Yunho and I share a bed and Yeosang has his own bed.

I walked to our room and saw Yunho sleeping peacefully. As much as I'd love to sleep with him, I'm still slightly scared of him.

"Hey Yeosang?" I whispered softly and he hummed slowly opening his eyes to look at me. "Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"What about Yunho?" He whispered back.

"Uh, we kinda had a fight today and I'm not ready to make up with him just yet, so please?"

He nodded slowly, lifting the covers and I laid down beside him. He pulled me closer to him wrapping his arms around my waist and kissed my head before whispering goodnight and I nodded and buried my face in the crook of his neck

The next day Yeosang was gone and I woke up to someone caressing my cheek softly and opened my eyes to see Yunho. I immediately sat up straight and backed up away from him on the bed as he looked at me with sad eyes.

"Inna, are you scared of me because of yesterday? Because that wasn't my intention, I never want you to be afraid of me. I want to feel protected and loved. Please I'm really sorry. I'll never do it again, I mean it. I promised to love and protect you from anything. I wasn't trying to scare you. I was honestly thinking that you would say some snarky remark and threaten me jokingly like you do the guys. But when that didn't happen it made me confused, but now I know and I really am so sorry, baby please. "

"I don't see you as one of the guys, Yunho...I see you as my boyfriend. And I already told you all that I don't like stuff like that. "

"I know baby, I'm so sorry. Will you ever be able to forgive me?" He asked looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"Take me on an ice cream date and maybe I'll consider it."

I watched as he smiled widely before kissing my cheek softly making me smile a little and told me to get dressed.

After I was dressed I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled softly. I wanted to look kinda cute today so I was wearing a sun dress that was Yunho's favorite color. And my hair was in a fishtail braid.

I quickly grabbed my jacket and went to the living room to meet Yunho.

"You look very cute today," he said smiling at me as he put his hand in mine.

"Thank you, and you look very handsome. "

I kissed his cheek softly making him smile widely before we went out the door.

"So, baskin robbins?" He asked looking at me as we walked and I nodded smiling at him, "what flavor you gonna get?"

"Mm, cookies n creme, " I said smiling widely at him and he smiled more, "that's my girl. "

~

"I really missed you, " He said sitting across from me as we ate our ice cream, "also, if I ever do something that scares you again, I want you to tell me immediately, okay?"

"Okay, I will. "

"Promise?"

"I promise, " I said smiling at him and he nodded smiling.

"Hey, can I taste yours? Mine tastes kinda weird," he said looking at me and I tilted my head.

"How so?"

"I don't know, it just has a funky taste to it."

"Sure I guess, " I said before putting the spoon full I had into my mouth and started to get him a spoonful, but before I could he pulled me into a kiss, and slipped his tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch before pulling away.

"Oh yeah, it taste better than mine, " he said with a cocky smirk and I glared at him.

"You took the ice cream out of my mouth...I'm going to report you."

"Do it," he said before winking at me and I rolled my eyes playfully. Sometimes I really hate him.