| Celebratory Ice Cream |

"I'm so proud of you guys! You've worked so hard! And the comeback was a success!" I said pulling them into my arms for a group hug as they groaned, "Thank you Inna!" Hongjoong said smiling at me and I nodded before kissing his cheek. "We should go out for Ice cream! I'll pay!" I said looking at him and they nodded smiling widely. "Yay, ice cream!" Wooyoung said jumping up and down while shaking San's arm.

"Well then all of you go get dressed." I said looking at them and off they went. After everyone was ready we headed out to the ice cream parlor.

"I can't believe you got that." Hongjoong said looking at me with disgust and I frowned. "It's just mint chocolate chip." I said looking at him and he nodded before fake gagging. "Have you ever tried it?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "I don't need to to know how gross it is. " I sighed putting some ice cream on my spoon as he kept talking. As soon as his mouth opened part-way I shoved my spoon of mint chocolate chip ice cream in his mouth.

His eyes widened as he looked at me, spoon still in his mouth and the others started laughing. I simply just smirked at him and took my spoon out of his mouth, "You done?" I asked putting a bite of ice cream into my mouth and he nodded slowly. I watched as he quickly spit the ice cream out of his mouth and wiped his tongue vigorously with a napkin. "You're so dramatic. " I commented with a slight smile and he glared at me.

"You belong with them." He said pointing at San and Wooyoung. "No, I don't think they could handle me." I said looking at my half empty cup of ice cream. "Why's that?" He asked looking at me and I shrugged, "My tongue piercing might scare them away. " I joked and watched as Hongjoong almost choked on a bite of ice cream and the others just looked at me in shock.

"You have a tongue piercing? Since when?" San asked looking at me. "Since forever, I just don't really wear it anymore, it gets annoying sometimes. " I stated taking another bite. "Are you wearing it now?" Hongjoong asked looking at me and I nodded before smirking at him. "You wanna see it?" I asked looking at them and they nodded.

I stuck my tongue out of my mouth and revealed a little matel ball in the center of it. Hongjoong started blushing as the others looked at it. "Did it hurt?" Yeosang asked looking at me and I shook my head. "Not really, why? You thinking about getting one?" I asked raising an eyebrow with a small smirk and he shook his head. "Oh no, I'm not brave enough. " He admitted and I nodded smiling softly before finishing my ice cream.

I smiled softly as I watched them all laugh and talk. I loved seeing their precious smiles, hearing their soft voices. I appreciated times like these, it wasn't chaotic or loud, it was calm and warm, very comforting in a way. I watched as Wooyoung would laugh at something that Yeosang would say, or how Jongho would tease Mingi about something, or how Yunho would smile listening to Seonghwa talk, or when San would admire Wooyoung watching him like he was the only one in the world that mattered.

I looked towards Hongjoong to see him already smiling at me, "Whatcha thinking about?" He asked looking at me and I smiled softly looking at the guys as I put my head on his shoulder and sighed softly. "About all of you." I said in a whisper tone and felt him wrap his arm around my waist.

"About how much I love and appreciate you guys so much. " I said looking at him and he nodded smiling. "We love and appreciate you too, we always will." He said looking at me and I kissed his cheek softly. "Even though you pick the worst flavor of ice cream. " He said looking at me with squinted eyes and I chuckled. "Oh hush or before I buy two large buckets of it and force feed it to you. " I said looking at him and he nodded, "Yes dear. " He said looking away from me. The rest of the day was spent walking around some shops before going home to watching movies before going to bed.

(A/N damn, this is Hella short, but I've been really stressed this past week due to family issues so I'm sorry, I know that I said the next one would be longer, but things got in the way and I've been extremely busy, but I really promise that the next one WILL BE LONGER, and if it isn't, feel free to yell at me. Anyways, have a good day/night, stay safe and warm, and stream HALAZIA!!)