| Cheating |

I sighed tiredly walking through the front door and started taking off my shoes after closing the door. I put my bag down and started walking towards the living room only to find all the boys staring at me and I raised an eyebrow at them.

"Yes? Can I help you?" I asked looking at them and Hongjoong stood up from the couch with his arms crossed over his chest, "Are you cheating on us?" He asked glaring at me and I looked at him confused. "Us?" I asked looking at the others for an explanation.

"He found out that you also work for the trainees and now he's butt hurt about it." San said looking at me and I immediately rolled my eyes.

"Joong, that's part of my job now, you have to learn how to share." I said half joking and started walking towards the kitchen with him following me. "If it helps, they all call me mom." I said smiling at him as I opened the fridge to figure out what to make for dinner.

"What do you even do for them?" He asked leaning against the door frame with his arms still crossed.

"I just watch them practice and give them food and water when they take a break, it's not much really." I said taking chicken out of the fridge and putting it on the counter. "If you want, you can come with me next time. " I said looking at him and he nodded with a sigh. "Yeah, I think that I should. I gotta make sure they're treating you well. "

"Babe, they're children, what're they gonna do? Throw a tantrum if I don't give them the exact amount of grapes they want?" I laughed and he rolled his eyes smiling.

"You know what I mean. " He chuckled and I nodded smiling at him. "Yeah, I got it, you big baby." I said smirking at him as he walked towards me.

"So, whatcha cooking?" He asked smiling as he wrapped his arm around my waist. "I was thinking maybe kimchi fried rice, and baked chicken with roasted potatoes. " I said smiling as I opened the chicken and he nodded with a hum.

"Mind if I help?" He asked looking at me and I raised an eyebrow at him with a small smirk, "Really? THE Kim Hongjoong wants to cook?" I asked a bit surprised and he chuckled with a nod.

"Why're you so surprised?" He asked looking at me and I shrugged. "Well usually you don't want to, and when you do help, you just end up standing in the corner watching. " I said smiling at him and he nodded. "True...okay can I just watch you?" He asked leaning against the counter and I nodded before getting the ingredients I needed.

Once I was finally done making dinner I looked at the corner of the room to see Hongjoong asleep on a chair. I smiled softly before walking over to him and gently put my hand on his shoulder.

"Joongie, dinner is done. Do you want to eat or just go to bed?" I asked in a whisper tone as he tiredly opened his eyes to look at me. "If you want to go to bed, I can save you some food." I said as he stretched his arms yawning. "No, I'll eat." He said standing up from the chair and I nodded patting his back. "Good, you can help me carry the food to the table. " I said smiling and he nodded.

We both took the food to the table and I called the boys to dinner and one by one they all came in. We smiled sitting around the table filling our plates with food and talked about our day.

"Hey Inna, has Hongjoong ever made you flustered?" Wooyoung asks looking at me and I shook my head, "No, why?"

"I was just wondering cause I made San flustered the other day. " He said with a cocky smirk as San hid his face in his hands. "What did you do?" I asked curiosity getting the better of me.