◍𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡◍

Glancing up from the body she saw a glowing figure standing, well floating above her.

They held a sad expression on there face as they slowly inched closer to her.

"Inessa are you still there" Shinobu's voice snapped her out of her stupor causing her to pace backwards towards the door.

"There's a ghost, Kuki there's a flipping ghost" she whispered.

Her hands fumbled around behind her, tryin to find the door nob.

"Wait let me help you, please" It moved quickly towards her, grabbing onto her shoulder.

She's ice cold to the touch, maybe she is dead.

"Kuki help me, please" she moved her head away from the ghost while patiently waiting for some advice.

"What am I supposed to do, I don have advice about dealing with ghosts"

Making up her mind she decided to let the ghost help her.

"Okay, if you want to help me, show me the way out of here" she said firmly.

She hadn't fully trusted the ghost yet, her guard was still up and she was still very much defenseless.

Her weapon only being used from long distance put her at a disadvantage.

That seemed to make the ghost extremely happy at the fact that she agreed, it quickly took her hand and flew through the door. Slamming her body into the door.

She groaned in pain as she hit hit the floor with a loud thud.

"Oh sorry I forgot you were still alive" the ghost apologized a grimace forming on it's face at the though of her being alive.

"Just show me where to go" she huffed, picking herself off the floor.

"Okay let's bounce"

     This conversation has reached its                                 Limit

Great now I'm stuck with a ghost.

                           ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

"How do you guys have so much energy?" Itto turned towards the smaller male, eyes still glowing with geo energy.

"We've only been walking for ten minutes" Shizu turned towards Itto who was now sitting on the cold ice.

"I guess his energy is being sapped away because of how much energy he's using" Venti stated still hopping around on the ice.

"C'mon Nessa might be right Infront of us" Shizu stated pulling harshly on the horns on his head.

Instantly he got off the icy floor, continuing his search for her but then he noticed something.

"Guys she's coming towards us" he said, eyes lighting up with a new found energy surging through his body.

"Really, then let's go then!" The smaller male turned on his heels, ready to go after her before coming face first with a wall.

"Ouch" he rubbed his head, pain seeping in.

"That wall wasn't there before" Shizu commented and it was true.

The walls around them slowly shifted, encasing them in an icy room.
It seemed as if the castle knew there were intruders.

"Crap she knows we're here" Venti cursed to himself, hands tightening into fists.

"Don worry little man I can get us out of here, just stand back and watch" Itto said smugly as he summoned the tiny bull.

While Itto was positioning the bull towards the icy prison Shizu stood behind him holding in a small giggle.