◍𝙊𝙡𝙙 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨◍

Why is my bed moving?

With a long groan she pushed against the moving mattress to sit upright before slipping off and nearly falling to the ground.

"Stop moving around so much" then the realization set in.

"Why are you carrying me again" she yawned into her hand before going limp on his shoulder.

"Because your real light and I need something to do with my arms" he mumbled, still seemingly tired.

"Your gonna make me forget to walk" she joked while taking in her surroundings.

They were currently strolling around in an unknown forest. The skies a dark purple hue, flashes of lightning illuminating the sky above them.

After a few seconds of staring at the clouds she was slowly reminded of the fact that her two friends were currently missing.

They couldn't have just disappeared, maybe they got lost while following after Itto.

Then again she couldn't even see where they were through Venti's pocket dimension to the outside world.

Something just isn't sitting right with me.

While deep in thought she picked up on something purple in the corners of her vision.

A small flowery plant twirling around on the floor next to them.

Was it following us?

Feeling a little uneasy she gently tapped Itto on the shoulder.

"Do you know what that thing is?" she asked, while pointing towards the small creature.

"Huh what-" he turned to face the small creature but was interrupted by his own loud shriek.

"Get back!" He yelled to the creature before quickly pacing backwards, creating distance.

"Is it dangerous?" She asked, clueless to what the little creature was.

"Stay calm!" He yelled again.

"I am calm it's you who needs to calm down" she jumped down from his shoulder, legs wobbling a little.

Looking away from the oni in front of her she observe the small creature.

It was only a couple centimeters tall, barely off the ground. It kinda looked like an overgrown pile of grass, only big enough to fit in the palm of her hand.

"See it's to small, it can't even hurt a fly" she slowly moved towards it, crouching down to take it into her hand.

"Wait don't touch it" he hurriedly walked towards before sliding his arm around her waist and pulling her back towards his chest.

"Hey it's not gonna kill me or anything" she reassured him.

"Do you even know what that is" he shouted out loud, voice reverberating in his chest.

"No, tell me"

"Its a-" he stopped.

"Let me touch it" she pushed away from his chest and went straight towards the little flower.

The flower didn't seem to think twice before crawling into her palm and continuing its twirl dance.

Turning back to Itto she could see him visibly flinch at the sigh of the purple flower.

"I wonder what it is-"

----->3l3ctrø Whøppl3r Fløw3r<-----

What the hell is this?