◍𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙣𝙞◍

At the moment she was on a mission. Nothing to hard, all she was tasked to do was to pick up some equipment from Liyue and report back to Snezhnaya.

Trouble is the equipment was tampered with which means it was moved to a new location.

"Could life get any harder" she huffed.

Just as she snuck up behind them they dispersed, hiding behind random trees in the distance.

"Crap, I was trying to avoid a fight." She murmured to herself.

"We know your there" one shouted from the tree to her left.

"Maybe next time you should keep your mouth shut instead of whispering all the time" another snickered behind the tree to her right.

She wasn't gonna let them intimidate her.

After all she is apart of the fatui.

Well she's only a new recruit but she'll show them who's boss.

But Before she was able to move a shadow appeared behind one of the trees and struck the him in the head.

"Ow what the hell man" he shouted from the floor.

Just as he hit the floor a small figure stepped out from behind the trees.

It was a... Little girl?

She had purple hair, tied up in a small ponytail and a sword in her right hand.

Did the purple girl know that she was behind the tree? No she couldn't have known.

As the small girl approached the treasure hoarder the air around her buzzed even brighter.

She has a vision.

She had to admit she wasn't talented enough to be graced with one but she was strong either way.

"Guys help! G- guys" he looked back for his friends but they were already running in the distance. What shameful idiots, running away from a fight.

Looking back at the little girl she realized the purple child had swiftly taken out the treasure hoarder.

"I gotta sneak past her but how" she stepped back only to be met with a hard chest.

"What the-" she turned her head to see who was there but all she was met with was someone's chest.

"Thought you'd never notice me , was starting to get bored of waiting" the unknown man said.

"Hey hey calm down, I can see your hand ya know" he pointed to the knife being held behind her back.

Inessa pov:

"Where did you come from" nevermind that I need to get out of here.

Why did my first day on the job have to be so stressfull.

"So your name is Inessa"

How does this freak know my name.

Wait is that my insignia?

"How'd you get that" I asked tryin to make space between us. But how much space can you make when your already up a against a tree with no way out.

"Relax I was just tryna get your name" he said placing the insignia back in my coat.

"Boss get back, she's dangerous" the tiny purple girl warned her boss.

"Pssh her?" he laughed while looking back at his comrade.

"She looks to cute to be dangerous" He looked back at her small quivering form.

"You said the same thing about that flower from a earlier and guess what you now have a rash" she pointed out.

"A RASH WHERE" he screamed jumping around as if he were shot by a hilichurl.

"For archons sake its on your arm" she facepalmed at his reaction.

"Oh nevermind that" he quickly brushed off turning back to me.

"Well your coming with us" he proudly announced while moving towards me.

"I'm not going anywhere with you" I say aggressively but truthfully I can't do crap.

"To late" and before I knew it I hastily lifted onto his shoulder and moving farther away from my mission.

"PUT ME DOWN" raising my sword swiftly I tried stabbing him in the back but sadly the purple girl deflected it with a rock.

"Just sit back and wait till we get back to inazuma" she sighed while giving me a sympathetic expression.

I don't want her sympathy

But there is nothing I can do... I mean I could hit him but what would that do against his massive back.

"Knock her out Kuki" and as soon as I heard that I tried squirming out of his grasp but before I could slip free she hit my head like a coconut and everything went black.