◍𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙮◍

After shooting her final arrow Inessa sighed in relief as she realized the fight was now over.

"Finally" she whispered before taking in a deep breath.

The air that surrounded them was thick and full of elemental energy that had yet to disappear.

Looking around she noticed how damaged everyone was from the fight, small cuts and bruises decorating there exposed skin.

"Is it over yet or is there more" she groaned before falling onto the floor with a sigh.

"There's only one more thing left to do so let's hurry guys!" The small fairy shouted.

After doing absolutely nothing and watching from far away she finally came out of hiding to cheer the rest of us on.

"Nessa can we leave, please" she pleaded, even Shizu helped out during the fight.

"Yeah I think we should go" Itto groaned.

Over the course of the fight he was struck by several lightning bolts, the only thing stopping him from getting hurt was the fact that he had horns protruding out of his skull.

"Are you okay, want me to carry you" she half joked.

If he really wanted to she would be willing to drag him along the floor till they find a comfortable tree to sleep next to.

Without saying a word be trudged over the Shizune, lifted her up into his arms and slowly headed for the exit.

"We'll see you guys um... Whenever" she said before trailing behind Itto.

Unbeknowst to her the blonde was still watching her with a wary gaze.

"Hey you sure your good" she asked again.

"Ofcourse I'm good why wouldn't I be?" He turned to her, looking more energized than before.

Oh I get it

The electricity in the air must've been messing with him.

"So what are we to do now?" She asked.

There were many things that could be done.

She could go after the Fatui to get some answers.

Answers as to why they're worried about her sudden disappearance.

(Change POV) kinda

It's not like I was ever important to them, I was like every other soldier.

Worked to the bone, put on a strict diet and taught to server the Tsaritsa no matter what.

Now that she thought about it there was something a bit off.

Teachers paid more attention to every little flaw she had, worked her even harder than the others and punished her more severely.

They would always mutter something about how this is what happens when the gods have there divine gazes on you but she brushed it off and just kept working harder.

But there was more to everything and even more questions she wanted to ask.

If they trained her so hard then why was she so weak?

If those were truly her memories then why were they so faulty?

Most of the time her memories were more like vivid films playing in her head.

They never felt like they were truly hers, more like someone else's.

Why was her entire existence so questionable.