"Nah move from me bro" he muttered and pushed my head away from him.

"Oh so now we bros? Cool" I nodded my head and sat back in the seat fighting off my laughter I put Dayani's address in his GPS but Imma make sure to tell him I'm joking so he don't shoot her place down.
––

"Imma be back" I didn't even let him answer before I left the car and walked in the direction of Dayani's building I pressed on the buzzer and she pressed the button since she already knew it was me as I just texted her telling her I'm downstairs.

I jogged up the stairs missing some on the way up and sped walked to her front door, she had the door open she had a car seat with everything he needed for his lil three day stay.

"Imma make two trips" I told her as I picked up the car seat and his baby bag that was filled and heavy.

"It's cool he asleep anyway" I nodded and left as I struggled to carry everything down to the car but I still wasn't taking that damn elevator.

I successfully made it down the stairs but I had to take a quick break before I continued my journey to Kay's car, picking up the car seat I continued walked and pressed the button for the door to unlock and left the building.

Getting to Kay's car I opened up the backseat and put the car seat in there and put the seat belt over it so it wouldn't move when Kay started to drive, I put the diaper bag in there as well as his other bag.

I closed the car door and jogged back up to the building and opened the door since I put something to keep the door open so I didn't need to keep pressing off her buzzer.

I jogged up the stairs and was outta breath by the first floor so I walked the rest of the way, shit is a whole workout. Getting to her apartment I walked in and sat down cause I couldn't even breath

"Dayani you got water for me?" I asked with a huff as I couldn't breathe.

"Yeah here" she chuckled as she gave me a bottle of water "thank you for taking Micah this is gon be my first time without him I'm nervous and I'm gon miss him for real".

"So what you gon do?"

"Shii girl Ion even know" she chuckled I sat up and drank some of the water.

"Make sure you have fun and if you don't I'm keeping him for longer till you do, so I better see your IG story and ya ass better be outside" I said with a stern voice.

"He ain't got a God mother and I think you should be it" she shrugged and a smile broke off my face.

"Really?" I cheesed and she nodded "stop girl you just made my whole night, now Imma have to spend time with him more often" I finished the water and threw it in her trash can.

"Shit girl you might as well be cause he ain't got nobody else" she shrugged.

I got up and gave her the biggest hug that was humanly possible, she wrapped her arms around me "girl I forever got you and I'm proud of you remember that" we pulled away from the hug and I saw her wiping her eyes.

"You gon make me cryyyy" she laughed as she sniffed and wiped the remaining tears.

"You gon make me cry and I just my lashes done" I chuckled as I fanned my eyes "anyways Imma go cause my nigga waiting in the car and he impatient I'm surprised he ain't made his way up here".