Seperation/Decisions

Start from the beginning

Whilst Leon was an unusually quite person, his intentions were as clear as day to anyone who held a close subordinate relationship with him.

His knights knew a thing or two about him, and she being one of them was certainly able to tell his intentions at certain times.

He infused the Ifrit of that time with her, so that he could save her. An act merely out of sympathy.

Spirit Lord: Iē, I only realized that now.

During the time he was in here, he reminisced his memories thoroughly.

Now that he had nothing to do, he fended his boredom off by viewing his past memories.

Perhaps if he just sat down for once and reviewed the time Leon had infused him with Shizue, perhaps it wouldn't have lead to this mishap of events.

Fuse with the girl and keep her alive.

He was a man of few words, often leading people to misunderstand him. This, Ofcourse, was one of those "minor" cases.

Shizue: Then do you perhaps wish to know his real intentions?

The Spirit Lord looked at her with a confused expression, wondering what she could mean.

Shizue: Why did he need a lot of spirits like you? What was the purpose of his need of summoning so many Otherworlders?

Surely, when performing such forbidden acts, one must have a solid reason behind it.

Ofcourse, the Western Council did try to purge him when his activities were known... Let's just say, it did not end pretty for them.

The combined forces of Majins and Otherworlders, aswell as the fierce power Leon possessed as a True Hero, put them in their place when they tried to "humble" him.

Leon wasn't the type of man who did things merely based on instinct or emotions, he always had a reason to do something.

Spirit Lord: Are you proposing to merge with me again, just so that you can get an answer from Leon? Have you perhaps forgotten what I have done to you over the past decades?

Anyone in a situation like this would never wish to go through something they hate another time, especially if that said thing involved having their morales violated.

Yet, Shizue was a person who had long lost her morales.

She had lost whom she considered her children who were either dead or had abandoned her.

She, at this rate, no longer cared what happened to her.

However, she still had one question Leon had yet to answer her about. And goddammit, she was going to know it before anything else.

Shizue: As a matter of fact, I have not forgotten. However, I don't believe you will do the same thing when our interests align, will you?

Ofcourse, the Spirit Lord had also grown curious of what purpose Leon had now that Shizue has brought the topic up.

Perhaps he wished to summon someone he used to know?

Or did he wish to increase his forces?

Well, in the end, they will only know the reason when they confront him.

Shizue: So, what do you say?

...
Jura Forest
Day Time
Third Person

Shadow walked through the trees, the sunlight shining upon her as she moves unfazed.

Her appearance bad changed quite a bit, her previous pure black pupils now less darker. Her clothes had changed from raggedy clothes to a black kimono that her master made for her, a huge change from what she used to wear.