15

Everyone one was is shook. How was it that they had been invited to such a prestigious party as such small rock stars?

Georg looked over to Bill a question pending on his mind. "Wait Bill how did you hear about this party?"

Bill smiled and pulled out his phone, showing it to the group. He brought up a text conversation. "She invited us." The contact was Paris Hilton.

For a moment all of them stood there in awe, before Tom piped up. "Well then let's get this party started!" He yelled and then grabbed Angela to run into the mansion.

Once they were inside they saw how luxurious the house was. Marble floors, Glass staircase and in the center a large crystal chandelier.

But the beautiful house was dressed for a party. Coloured lights flashing, streamers hanging from the chandelier and music pumping, vibrating the the place. And lastly of course, heaps of people holding red cups and dancing.

The group stuck together as they didn't know many people and their English wasn't great, so Angela would have to do some translating.

They made their way to the bar that was set up inside and got some drinks.

Angela thought back to when she first moved back to Germany when they all went to that party. She smiled thinking about those fond memories.

Bill notice and put his arm around her "What are you all smiley about?" He asked her.

"Just how far we have come you know." She moved her eyes to look up at him. He smiled back her and looked back to the group.

"We have come a long way, hey?" Everyone grinned among themselves.

"And that's why...we gotta get absolutely shit-face tonight!" Gustav yelled out.

"Woohooo!" Angela and the others screamed out, downing their drinks collectively.

"I have an idea, why don't we take a photo, you know the last time we did, shows how much we have come." All of them nodded in agreement to Georg's suggestion.

They huddled around and got someone to take a photo of them all holding their drinks in the air while yelling out happily.

Afterwards they drifted from one another. Tom ended up finding Angela out near the guest house in the backyard. She walked out of the small home and Tom looked at her frowing his brows.

"What are you doing princess?" He asked in his signature brooding voice.

Angela breathed out a laugh. "Nothing you gotta worry about."

Tom wasn't having it. He put his hands on her waist and pulled her in close. "Nothing?"

Her cheeks filled with a red rouge. "Yeah."

The taller boy leant down and sniffed her hair he pulled back and looked at her knowingly. "Wow Ange, never thought you would be the type."

Angela rolled her eyes and tossed her arms around his neck and focused her gaze to his eyes. "Yeah? What makes you think that?"

He fiddled with his piecing and turned his hard the other way and then back to her. "Well you just seem so innocent."

"Wasn't so innocent last night." She stated so bluntly it caught Tom off guard, his mind wandering back to the previous night, the blood rushing to his face.

"Plus you don't know what I was like back in Australia." She followed. Her drunken confidence turned Tom on.

"True. So why are you smoking cigarettes again. I thought you stopped?" He rested his eyes on hers waiting for her response.