Chapter 16

Icecube was back with his brothers and the Jade winglet, "Hey Winter, how was your date with Qibli?" Winter turned a deep blue and said "It- it was amazing, I never smiled so much, even in the icewing kingdom... It feels wrong..." Icecube smiled and said "You could leave the Icewing kingdom to live with Qibli."

Winter jolted up and said "I can't do that, I belong in the icewing kingdom. I'll just learn to live without him for a bit." Icecube rolled his eyes and said "Winter, I need to talk to you in private, follow me."

Icecube and Winter left as Hailstorm started talking to Qibli and Moon, Turtle and Kinkajou talked about the prophecy. Icecube lead Winter to a hut a bit out of the way, "Where are we?" Winter asked, Icecube lead him into the hut and said "This is my possibility house, I bought it a couple of months ago."

Winter looked at Icecube with a confused look, "Why did you buy a house in possibility?" Winter asked. Icecube looked at Winter and said "Winter, our family is terrible, at least Narwhal and Tundra, I bought this to get away, but I can wait, Winter, if you decide to leave the Icewing kingdom I will allow you to stay here."

Winter seemed shocked as he said "I'm not leaving the icewing kingdom and you shouldn't either!" Icecube grabbed Winter's face and said "Winter, I want to keep you safe, you're my little brother, I care about you, Hailstorm and Icicle."

Winter then said "We just got Hailstorm back and now your telling me to leave the Icewing kingdom!" Icecube looked at Winter with a sorrowful expression and said "Winter, if Narwhal and Tundra find out about your relationship with Qibli what do you think will happen?"

Winter looked away and said "But still, what about you, Hailstorm and Icicle?" Icecube smiled and said "I'll make sure their fine, and I'll visit you with them all the time." Winter smiled a bit and said "Thanks for supporting me all the time, you're a great brother."

Icecube smiled and said "Let's get back to the others, I'll give you time to think about it." Winter followed Icecube back to the Jade winglet. "Hey guys, where have you been?" Qibli said as they aproched, Icecube saw the joy in Winter's eyes as he looked at Qibli, Icecube had done a good thing and he knew it.