Chapter 1

Icecube hated the morning, it was bright and blinding, especially with all the snow, but today's a different day. He had to get up bright and early today, he, Winter and Icicle were going to Jade Mountain.

Both Winter and Icicle were upset but Icecube was excited, he could change things, maybe help Sora not try and kill Icicle. Icecube then began to think about dragons that might hold a grudge against him, a few Skywings were one thing he had to worry about, and a few sandwings, but he was sure none of them would be at Jade Mountain, at least the ones who hated him.

Winter, Icicle and Icecube flew through the air, it was a nice sunny day. Icecube saw Jade Mountain from far away, it was a mountain, he expected something more interesting.

Icecube was the first to land, he quickly entered Jade Mountain, he was greeted by a small dark purple nightwing "Hi, you must be Icecube! how did I know? Maybe I can see the future, just kidding, anyway my name is Fatespeaker. Here's your map, follow it to your cave." Icecube smiled and thanked Fatespeaker, he quickly ran to his cave, in his cave was a nightwing and Skywing, two tribes who may hate him.

Icecube quickly found a cold patch of ice, he made his bed there, it was tough, Icecube used his frost breath on the block of ice and began to scape the ice off and bad it into a soft snow like substance. Icecube reached into his pouch and grabbed a small scroll, it had small rubies engraved into the sides. He dipped his talons into a small container of black ink, he began to draw, he drew the Skywing, he had a scar on his snout it was quite interesting.

Icecube had apparently been put in the Gold winglet, he could only guess what winglet Icicle was put in. He quickly drew the Skywing, he knew it was Flame and the Nightwing was Bigtail. Icecube finished drawing Flame and then quickly drew Bigtail.

Icecube put his scroll back, it was covered in drawings of Icewings, sandwings, and a few of other tribes, he sadly couldn't get one of a rainwing and Bigtail was the first Nightwing he ever drew. He got up and began to try to socialize with the two "Hi, I'm Icecube what's your name?"

Flame and Bigtail growled at him, clearly they weren't friendly. Icecube looked at them as he said "No need to be rude, I was trying to be polite." Icecube quickly left the room, he ran into a small mudwing, or at least small for a mudwing, "Oh, hi, who are you?" Icecube asked the mudwing.

The mudwing was clearly looking for the library from what her scroll showed, "I'm Sora, um... nice to meet you." Icecube smiled "Do you need help finding the library, because I could help?" Sora then said "Um... yeah, how did you know?"

Icecube simply replied "I saw what your map said, it had a line leading toward the library so I kinda just guessed you were just trying to get there." Sora have a small smile, "Thank you, um... sure I guess I could use your help." Icecube and Sora went toward the library. Icecube was happy, he had made a new friend.