11

Seokjin's pov:

Beomgyu continued to look at me with a worried expression.

"It's a wonderful day, my lord. How about taking a walk?" He asked.

I once again didn't understand why he would suggest this. If this were any other day, I would've agreed but I couldn't because of the man hiding in my closet.

'I don't have a choice but to lie to him.' I decided.

"No, I'm not feeling well today." I looked down. This wasn't completely lie as I felt a little sick from the cold air last night.

"Really? What's wrong?" Beomgyu asked.

"Oh, I'm just feeling a bit under the weather today." I reassured him.

"Shall I bring, Dr. Yeonjun?"

"No, you don't have to do that." I said.

He shook his head with a serious expression and said, "Even the smallest things shouldn't be overlooked. You are the only heir to the Kim family."

"It's really not a big deal though."

Beomgyu looked dissatisfied. "You must remember that you are the only one who can lead the family during master's absence, my lord."

I inhaled sharply at his burdensome words. 'But I have no intention of leading the family.'

Beomgyu sighed. "As I thought, I can't just let this slide. I will call, Dr. Yeonjun." He decided.

A thought suddenly occurred to me. Even if my image was ruined even further, I had no choice but to use this excuse. "It's really not a big deal. It's actually because.......I fell down from my bed."

Beomgyu's eyes widened. "From your bed?"

"Yes, it doesn't hurt that much because I fell on the carpet.......but my back aches a little." I thought this was a pretty good excuse, considering that I had indeed fallen on the carpet, although it was because of my father's disciple had pinned me to the ground.

"Oh, then I will just bring some medicine for muscle pain." Beomgyu said.

"Beomgyu, could you bring some sandwiches as well? more than usual, please."

"Of course, my lord. Is there anything else that you need?"

"I didn't sleep much because I was reading late into the night. I'm feeling a little cranky, so please don't enter my room without permission." I added, it was actually my father's disciple who was feeling cranky but this request probably wasn't strange, considering seokjin's past personality.

"I will do as directed."

As soon as Beomgyu left, I hurriedly went to my closet. When I had pushed the man inside, it didn't occur to me that some of my clothes were made of fabrics that wrinkle easily.

'I hope he didn't move around too much.'

I thought as I opened the door. I observed my clothes first and thankfully saw that they were fine. Then I saw my father's disciple crouching in an uncomfortable posture.

'I'm rather proud of him.' I thought.

"Can I go out now?" He asked, bluntly.

"No, I asked my maid for something. So, you will have to wait a little while longer."

The man's expression twisted with dissatisfaction.

"How annoying." He spat. He was handsome even when he frowned.