✧22. Friends Chat✧

Start from the beginning

"You are telling me, your brother's bodyguard tried to kill us, but why?" Jungkook was half-convinced about the accident but had doubts...

>>>Why would Myung-Dae try to kill his own little brother?

"Y-Yes..." Jimin downcasted, as tears flowed down his cheeks.

>>>Sorry for lying to you again, Kookie...

"Why would your Hyung try to kill you? When he is searching for you like a madman to take you home, you aren't trying to fool me, right?" Jungkook questioned, lifting the smaller's face through his index finger.

"No! Didn't you wonder why I ran away from home and hid myself all these years?" Jimin asked, looking directly into the taller's eyes.

"Why?" Jungkook cupped the smaller's face with his big veiny hands.

"First, Myung-Dae tried to marry me off to a 68 years old perverted man so that he can get rid of me from having the stocks that my father was going to give me as a present on my birthday which would make me a board member of the company. When my father refused the marriage, he tried to kill me in many ways and that perverted old man stalked me everywhere. So, my grandparents thought it's best for me to run away from home until everything gets settled," Jimin mixed up the truth with half lies.

Jungkook gritted his teeth as a vein popped on his temple, "So your brother is looking for you to kill you?"

Jimin nodded getting teary and Jungkook couldn't find any lies in his eyes because despite lies there was half truth.

Jungkook sighed, "So, you didn't know that a truck was going to collide with our car. You just thought our car was going to explode because of a bomb."

Jimin nodded again, "Alright, don't tell anyone about your brother. I will take care of it," Jungkook wiped the smaller's tears.

Jimin got emotional and hugged the taller, "Thank you."

For a minute Jungkook forgot everything that he now hates the smaller and that he has to take revenge on him for insulting him. He thought to just forget about everything and embrace him but he stopped himself...

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hands and pushed him away who hit the wall on his back, "Don't...just don't! Get out!"

He was angry at himself for getting a thought like that to forgive him. Then what about the feelings that were hurt because of him? What about him...who was living an empty life all these years because of him?

What about his heart, which turned into a stone and could never accept anyone into it just because it loved the person in front of him too deeply that when he cut it off, it cut too deep that it was broken into pieces that could never be one again.

He couldn't bring himself to forgive the smaller one just because he had some hardships and his own brother was chasing after him to kill him.

Those things don't matter cause what Jimin did to him was wrong. He played with his feelings and made every beautiful memory he had with him turn into a lie and made a big fool out of him.

So what if the smaller's life was under threat, it doesn't change the fact that he hurt him, played with him, and finally broke him and made him the cold-hearted monster he was now.

He can just do both things. He can provide him the protection he needed and take his revenge on him slowly until he was satisfied.

Jimin was shocked cause Jungkook never pushed him away like that and now he fully understood where he stood in the younger's life.

Jungkook hates him and that was the reality now. And he no longer was the boy who was a fool in love and wagged his tail around him.

Jimin bit his lower lips and went outside the room with glossy eyes and sat on the bench.