He had just brought the glass to his lips when he felt small hands hugging him from back and her head resting on him.

'I am really really sorry Matt, plz don't ignore me. I promise I won't do anything stupid like that again. Just don't be angry on me. Please'

Just like that his heart melted. All his anger vanished hearing her voice filled with pain and regret. He never wanted to see her eyes filled with tears, especially because of him. But he couldn't remove the image of that guy touching her, being so close to hurt her.

He broke away from the hug keeping the glass on slab, turned around grabbing her wrist in a strong hold making sure she doesn't get hurt and then swirled her around such that she was trapped between his body and the kitchen counter before nuzzling his face in her neck. 

'I didn't like him touching what was mine', he said 

Oh my oh my oh my chocolatey golly gosh!!!!!!!!! What was he doing to her. Her back was pressed tightly against his front such that she could feel every inch of his hard body. Because of their height difference she could hear the soothing sounds of his heartbeat in her ear. He swept off the hair from her neck replacing it with his lips. A soft kiss placed right below her ear. The next on her neck. Then her shoulder. It felt like he was leaving a trail of fire wherever he was touching her. It felt sensational. Her knees felt weak causing her to hold the kitchen counter tightly. His other hand trailed on her bare leg, moving upward with each stroke. Those tiny bolts of electricity went straight to her core causing her to whimper and burrow herself deeper into him. Taking advantage, he bit down on her neck causing a soft moan to release from her mouth at the combined feeling of pain and pleasure. She bit on her lips tightly, embarrassed to make such a sound.

He freed her lips from the bite with his thumb saying, 'Shh don't bite them, that right belongs to me. Moreover I want to hear the sweet sounds you make', he said in her ear in a deep, husky voice before biting her earlobe causing another sound from her.

'He touched what belongs to me and I hated it. If you hadn't been present there, I would have killed him or atleast broke his arms and legs', he said in a possessive tone that should have scared her if she was sane but it didn't. It just made her love him even more. He was scared for her.

'I swear to god if he had harmed even a single hair of yours, no one could have saved him from me. You mean so much to me and I can't see you with anyone else'

Her eyes filled with moisture as she heard him saying these things. She felt so blessed to have him in her life. Mustering nerves she turned to face him and put her hand on his jaw feeling the 5 o'clock rough stubble, not breaking the eye contact. His eyes were dark with possessiveness, desire and ....love?

God she hoped so

Unconsciously she licked her lips as his eyes went down on them. He met her eyes again as if asking for permission, not capable of speaking anything she just gave him a small nod. Her pulse quickened as his lips mashed against hers. It was rough, possessive and unlike anything she has ever felt. His lips were soft yet hard against hers as if he was trying to swallow her whole. His tongue thrusted in her mouth taking advantage of her moan. The bristles of his stubble scratched against her soft cheeks as she gripped his head firmly, as if to keep him from escaping. She worked her mouth against his, their tongues battling back and forth trying to dominate, but she was too slow.