CHAPTER 13

WARNING- BIT OF MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

He was still ignoring her. It has been almost an hour since they came here, he got a call from work and has been busy with it. Meanwhile she got a call from Ava who was feeling so guilty that she couldn't stop blaming herself. It took her an hour to calm her down but in the end she made her laugh. So she's happy for that. Now she has to pacify her big, angry man but how? 
So here she was standing in his kitchen thinking about what to tell him.

Though his kitchen was amazing. Actually his whole house was breathtakingly stunning. It was so big that it could fit 3 of her house and still have some space left. It was two-storey and the interior gave manly yet homey vibes. It didn't look like a bachelor's pad but definitely a house belonging to someone masculine. The interior had shades of grey, black and brown even though outside was cream color. 

But what she loved the most was his kitchen

But what she loved the most was his kitchen. It even had a window wall so one could see the beautiful scenes outside while cooking. It was so beautiful she can literally spend her entire life here. She loved cooking and did it pretty well. She wondered if she had a chance to cook here because she would love to.

 She wondered if she had a chance to cook here because she would love to

(*His kitchen*)

His house felt so warm and welcoming that she could see herself spending her life here. Preparing food for him, pampering him, spending cosy nights on the couch together snuggling, watching movies etc. It was like a beautiful dream.

But for that she needed to convince him to forgive her. She wanted him back. She couldn't bear him staying angry on her.

He came out of his room finishing the talk about his next deploy and saw Mara standing middle of kitchen looking at her hands, lost in her thoughts. He knew it was because of him. She should have known better to perform a stunt like that. He can't even bear thinking what would have happened if he was late.

Shaking his head he went in the kitchen to grab a glass of water, though he wasn't thirsty and it was just to be near her.

Yup he was whipped. He can't even stay properly angry with her