That, creates a problem.

Treyni: We don't know!

Rimuru deadpans as she exclaims with a smile.

Why the hell did she even bring him here if she didn't kn-

Treyni: Ofcourse, the same could not be said about that kid.

Ohhhhhh.

She also wants to hear what the kid has to say and tell them.

Still, could've told him she didn't know about the culprit and just needed the kid.

Rimuru: He's going to wake up in a few hours depending on how long the evolution takes place.

The evolution process of the little ogre into the next stage will take a little while, meaning that they will have to wait for that long.

Until then, they decided to share a bit of information. More specifically, Treyni decided to since Rimuru didn't know anything.

...
Rimuru's POV

Well, gotta wait for that kid to wake up now.

Treyni: Well, we have narrowed down that the culprit is indeed a vampire. You'd be surprised that this isn't the first village that the Vampire has attacked. Infact, a group of 30 lizardmen were found dead just yesterday in the same condition as those ogres. Ontop of that, these attacks only happened at night which further proves that the culprit is a vampire.

Makes sense, since vampires only attack at night to avoid being burned in the day.

The fact that even a few lizardmen fell into the same fate, without putting up a fight and in the same way the ogres had died, further proves this.

But I still can't get over the fact that the vampire fed on so many people, wouldn't a single person have been enough to feed a vampire for days?

Rimuru: Question, do you have any idea why the vampire is devouring so much? Clearly a single corpse is enough to keep it satiated for a few days, yet it appeared and ate an entire settlement.

Hopefully she atleast knows something regarding this...

Nope, she shakes her head in disapproval. Even she has no idea what the hell caused a vampire to do all of this.

Well, last things last, is how strong this vampire is...

To take out an entire settlement before the people can even put up a fight, requires a crap load of power.

If a vampire was able to destroy an entire settlement such as this, then wouldn't it be placed around A-- rank or above...

Treyni seems to have caught up on what I am thinking...

Treyni: I believe it's because of it's abilities.

Abilities?

Like, intrinistic skills?

Perhaps, but how did they grant it an advantage?

Treyni: A vampire is a being with many intrinistic skills that help it hunt down it's prey.

So, she went on and explained what vampires are capable of as a species...

And honestly, that's actually pretty terrifying.

A vampire has the ability to move across shadows, and since it attacked at night there were plenty of shadows to move around in.

A vampire is also capable of regrowing limbs in mere seconds, something ogres can't do in an entire lifetime.