Chapter 17

Mikasa P.O.V

I was so happy when he nodded we went to starbucks and we talked till classes were over we then said "goodbye" and we walked the same way then i asked Eren why is he walking the same way as me and said "My dorm is this way" i just smiled and we talked again once we got to his dorm i notice that my dorm was next to his dorm i told Eren that and he smiled at me then walked in his dorm and i walked to my dorm.

Eren P.O.V

I think i should go for a walk. I think am in love again and with the same person but i all ready have a girlfriend the same person that made Mikasa hate for me for kissing her but am going to break up with her and when i see Armin am going to thank him for his promise then i heard yelling behind me i looked behind me and saw Armin.

Armin P.O.V

I asked Mikasa were she had been and she said "I was spending the day with Eren" once she said "Eren" i got up and asked where Eren was and she said" he was next door i think but he could have left" i left the room running looking for Eren then i found him walking around i ran to him and yelling is name he then turned around and saw me once i reached him he said "thank you Armin for keeping the promise" i was just surprised on what he said i never heard him say thank you to anyone before but i snapped out of it and said "oh yeah your welcome."