Chapter 2

Last time on Strange Love

We got a new kid here today by the name of Eren jeager

Mikasa's POV

I can't stop starring in to Erens eyes his eyes were emerald green with brown messy hair and wearing a green shirt with blue jeans and had straight teeth then thats when eren notice mikasa and starred back in to her gray eyes.

Eren's POV

I notice that all the girls were staring at me and then thats when I saw her she had grey eyes and short raven hair, she was wearing a black skirt with a white tee shirt and really long socks covering most of her legs then thats when i got slapped on the back of the head and looked behind me was Mr. levi saying to go take my seat which i don't know where it was but thats when i saw a empty seat next to that one pretty girl so i walked over then thats when i tripped on something . I look behind me and saw someones foot and looked up and saw someone that looked like a horse with brown hair and a horse face so i just got up and continued walking to the seat which was in the back. When i got there i looked beside me and saw a the girl that i was looking back at when i was up in front and then i just stared at her and thought to myself that she sure was pretty.

Mikasa's POV

That Eren kid sure liked staring because i notice that he was staring at me the hole entire time but sometimes i would look at him when we was not looking he sure was handsome and does abs though wait Mikasa don't start thinking like that i don't want my horny side to take control of me (they both are 18 ok)

but thank the bell it was lunch time so i got up to met my friend outside of class so we can go eat thats when i saw Armin waiting in the hall. As i was walking with him i saw Eren confused on where to go so Armin just said hey Eren why not eat lunch with us Eren.