Chapter 5

Eren's POV

At first i thought that Mikasa was not going to let me come in but i was wrong she said ok so i climbed a tree and jumped in your room to only be feeling something on my hands and guess what it was her boobs i never wanted to let go but i had yo because mikasa yelled perv so i got up really fast and started blushing out of embarrassment and said won't your parents hear you but Mikasa said that they are gone to a job interview so i smiled and asked if i could look around she said okay.

Mikasa's POV

At first i thought that i wanted Eren to keep touching my boobs but i know that i did not want Eren to found out that i have a crush on him so i had to do but his hands were so warm i wanted them all over me wait Mikasa why are you thinking like this really my horny side must really want him and so did my pervert side i really wish i can but i just became friends with him today and i all ready have a crush on him.

Erens POV

I really wish that i can touch here body again she has the perfect body and the hair you know what Eren am going to confess my feelings for mikasa at the christmas festival which is only two months away.

A/N

Just to let you now they are talking to them self will in there head ok and will Eren was looking through the house it was silent and the month they are in is october ok see next chapter