Chapter 12

Annie's P.O.V

I notice once i walked in that Jean had a bloody nose because there was still blood on his shirt then i saw Eren i wish i had the guts to tell Eren that i love him. I think that i will tell him after school

Time Skip to after school

Eren's P.O.V

when i was about to walk out of class Annie gave me a note that said to go to the back of the school in 5 minutes so that's what i saw Annie waiting for me i was about to ask what she wanted but i felt something on my lips and i saw Annie kissing me but it felt so good so i kissed back and then i broke the kiss to walk away but i saw Mikasa behind Annie crying so pushed Annie aside but Mikasa just ran away from me and I was chasing her.

Mikasa P.O.V

I saw Eren go behind the school so i followed him and saw him kissing Annie so i just stood there staring but when the kiss broke i felt like crying lots but i was fighting them back but then they started coming out like there was no tomorrow and Eren saw me and he pushed aside and was going to say something but i just started running then i heard Eren running after me but i just continued running tell i got to my house and opened the door then shut it and locked it that's when i heard banging on the door and Eren yelling "it's not what it looks like" and he said "Mikasa please open the door but i was to mad at him that i ignored him and went to the kitching to find a note saying my mom was going to give me the house because she was going to move to america and live there.