Chapter 24

It was the next morning and I woke up with my body aching as I was still tied on on this stupid cold hard table. I felt like stretching and getting up but I wasn't able to. I have to fucking get out of here.

The door opened as I pretended to fall back asleep as it was Jai.

I felt him walking close to me as I felt his hand on my bare stomach where he hit me but I tried not showing any reaction. He then had his hand on my cheek as I felt his lip on my forehead. "I'm so sorry Felicity." He said. This boy confuses me so much. He hits me, yells at me, and insults me. But then apologizes and acts like the same Jai I fell in love with.

I felt him untying my roped and unlocking the handcuffs as I was thanking the lord.

He carried me as I was still acting like I was asleep and then he placed me in the cage as he locked me up and I frowned.

I laid down as I peeked through one eye as I watched him change in his suit as he walked out the door as he put in a code through the door.

He went out as I got up and looked around, this is my chance of actually trying to get out of this place.

I was looking around but then I was hearing this silent buzzing sound. I looked around and then noticed it was coming out of Jason's sweater which was in the cage with me. A huge smile appeared on my face as I grabbed his phone out of the pocket and it was Jason's house number.

"Oh my god Jason!" I whispered yelled.

"Felicity oh my god where are you I was trying to call you but you never answered!" He said.

"Listen Jason... Jai kind of kidnapped me and you have to get me out of this place!" I said.

"What the fuck where are you?!" He said.

"I'm at his dads building. It's called the Brooks. Apparently this is a company but you have to come quick."I said.

"Okay but are you okay?" He asked.

"Not really, but be careful okay there are a lot of people around this place, come in a suit and tie. Also I'm on the first floor but way in the back and you need Jai's finger print to get in the room." I said quickly and quietly as possible.

"Oh my god, shouldn't I call the police?" He said.

"If you call the police they are going to know I called them and they might kill me, also Jai will take me somewhere else before the police will find me." I said scared.

"Okay I'm coming don't worry Felicity." He said giving me hope.

"Bye Jason, I love you." I said as we hung up and I put the phone back in the pocket as the door was opening so I pretended to be asleep.

"Oh my godshe is still sleeping?" Jai talked to himself.

I heard his footsteps getting closer to me.

"Wake up baby." He said as I slowly moved my eyes as I 'Woke up'.

"Goodmorning." He said as he unlocked the cage putting a plate of food in it and locking it again.

"Dig in." He said as he had a plate for him self as we were eating together.

"Can't I come out and eat with you properly." I said.

"I can't let you escape." He said.

"But I can't cause there is a code for the door." I said.

"How did you know that?" He asked me.

"I said your father leave like that yesterday."I lied.

"Okay whatever but I can't do that okay?" He said.