Chapter 6

Jai's POV:

I stormed in my house as I tossed the keys on the table and began walking around the house with my hands on my head.

I felt as if I was going crazy.

I thought if I was around Felicity it will make it better but it's not, not one bit. She doesn't even know me but to me she looks like my whole world.

I began flipping the sofa over and knocking over the stuff on the counters and grunting and shouting for this to just stop.

I punched the wall and again as it created a hole.

I stopped as I was breathing heavy and stared at the hole in the wall. It looks just like my heart.

I fell to the ground as I just sat in the middle of the room surrounded by the mess and just cried. I miss them, I can never let go. Felicity doesn't feel the same way I feel about her.

I heard few chuckling as I looked up seeing my family.

"Are you happy Jai, you got what you wanted, your 'annoying' family to leave your life." Beau spat.

"I never wanted this to happen..." I said bringing my knees up.

"You killed us. You killed all of us. Because of you being so stupid." Luke said coming to my face.

"No no no no." I said looking down shaking my head.

"LOOK AT US!" Luke yelled.

I looked up sobbing as I saw my mother.

"Mom." I said.

"I thought I taught you better, I thought you were actually a little good hearted. But I was wrong, terribly wrong. You are not my son, and you will never be. You are just like your father." She said.

I shut my eyes screaming, " NO SHUT UP! SHUT UP SHUT UP!" My hands were beside my head as I was squeezing my head to stop.

"Jai what are you doing?" The voice spoke.

I instantly calmed down. That angelic voice, that voice that can never get old or annoying.

I opened my eyes too see if it was real.

It was her right in front of me.

"Beth...is that really you?" I said.

She placed her hand on my cheek wiping my tears. Her touch it just gives me warmth.

I immediately pulled her into my arms as I held her tight. Giving her the hug that I always wanted to give to her before I knew it was going to be our last time together.

"What are you doing to yourself Jai?" She said.

"I don't even know baby." I said as I pulled apart but she was beside me holding my hand on the ground.

" I know it's not your fault. You never meant to hurt us or your family. Your dad was ruining you. But I know you can fix yourself." She said.

"My family hates me, they think I killed them. My dad thinks I'm dead too, and I'm glad. I want nothing to do with that man." I said trying not to think about that man I used to call my father.

"How can I fix my self Beth." I said.

"Felicity." She said as I looked at her. She was smiling.

"Felicity?" I questioned.

She nodded.

"Your mom, and brothers love you and know it's not your fault. You just are thinking too much about it. I love you and will always love you. After all you are my Jai, but I won't mind Felicity having you since she looks just like me." Beth said chuckling as I chuckled.

"I love you too and thank you." I said kissing her hand.

"Now the last thing I want to tell you is too freaking clean up this place. And seriously stop drinking, you know where that leaded too." She said.

"I stopped, those beer cans are just there from few months after the accident. I swear." I said truthfully.

"Oh I'm impressed, I used to try making you stop so many times as well as your family, but you never listened. I guess it was good I died so you stopped." She joked.

"Stop, thats not funny." I said.

"Okay sorry, but I'm going to go now, please stop doing this to yourself." Beth said as I nodded.

Before I could say goodbye I woke up.

What the fuck just happened?

I was on the ground and there was a hole in the wall and there was a huge mess.

Did I pass out?

There was something in my hands as I looked at it seeing it was a photograph frame of me and Beth.

Then I remembered everything about what Beth said to me and my family.

I smiled at the picture as I stood up placing the picture on the cupboard.

I turned around looking around my room.

"Lets get to work shall we?" I said to myself.

Felicity's POV:

We finished eating the pizza as we all went home.

I was in my room as I was doing homework but was so distracted by Jai. I looked up seeing the monkey Jai was looking at when he was at my house.

Oh my god Felicity why are you thinking of him?

I had to see him.

I got downstairs as I was about to leave.

"Where you going?" My dad asked me.

"Jason's." I lied as they nodded and I went.

It was raining as I put my hood of my hoodie on and began running towards Jai's place as I tried not getting lost.

I got drenched as I finally reached his place and was out of breath.

Once I caught my breath I rang the doorbell.

The door opened as Jai was standing there with paint on his cheek and he was shirtless. I observed his tattoos and abs as I realized he is actually really hot.

"Felicity? Oh my god come in." Jai said pulling me in as I noticed everything was gone as he was painting.

I put my hood down as I looked on the ground noticing I made a puddle. I felt kind of bad.

"Um, uh, I wanted to say sorry." I said nervously.

"Sorry? For what?" Jai asked.

"If anything I should be saying sorry to you. I didn't mean to act so weird and make you feel worried and definitely not to make you feel as if that was your fault. " he said.

"Oh thank god, you just made everything better." I said laughing because I was relieved.

"Um heres a towel." He said handing me one as I thanked him.

I dried my hair as Jai was painting.

I uncomfortably took off my hoodie leaving me in my tang top.

"Um, thanks." I said as he turned around and then looked at my body up and down. He took the towel as he put it back.

It was awkward silence, which is one thing I hate.

"Um, do you need some help?" I asked.

"I'd like that." He said with a smile which made everything better.