Chapter 17

"Where are we?" I asked him.

"Well this is my neighbourhood. The place I used to live in with my family." He said.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"I wanna show you something." He said as I followed him.

"This was my house." He said as he pulled out keys from his pocket.

"You still have the keys?" I asked.

"Well obviously." He said as he opened the door.

"Wow." Was all I could say.

It was so dusty and dirty.

"It's been a while since I came here." He said.

"I can tell, it looks like how your place looked like before." I joked as he chuckled.

"Follow me." He said.

I did as we went upstairs that I believe was his room.

"I wanna give you something." He said as I smiled.

He went in his drawers and opened a box as there was something shiny that was reflecting with the sunlight.

"What is it?" I asked.

He walked towards me as he put it around my wrist as it was a beautiful bracelet.

"It's beautiful, Jai." I said smiling.

"It was Beth's, but it was too late before I could give it to her." He said.

I smiled as I smashed my lips against his and kissed the living shit out of him.

His hands were around my waist as mine were tangled in his soft hair.

I pulled away.

"Can we get out of here?" I asked as the place was kind of creeping me out.

He nodded as we went back in his car and I couldn't stop looking away from the bracelet.

"Do you like it that much?" He said.

"Yeah, I love it Jai, thank you." I smiled at him as he smiled back.

As we were driving I noticed a car speeding. Then I noticed it was coming right towards us.

"JAI WATCH OUT!" I screamed as Jai turned the steering wheel to the side as we were driving down a hill.

"HOLD ON!" He said.

I looked at the back mirror seeing the car driving away.

The car bumped into a tree as we had minor injuries but we were okay.

"What the fuck was that all about?" I said trying to catch my breath as I was freaking out.

I looked at Jai as he wasn't doing so good as he was shaking and breathing really heavily as if he was having an attack or something.

"Oh my god Jai." I said as I unbuckled my seatbelt and was trying to calm him down realizing he was having a panic attack.

"Breath okay, try calming down for me."

"Take deep breaths." I was saying to him.

"Think of happy times, imagine you are flying." I said trying to distract him as I realized I wasn't so good at it.

"Jai please I'm getting scared." I said in the verge of tears.

"D-don-'t w-w-wo-rry." He breath out but I wad still freaking out.

I didn't know what to do so I just kissed him.

As I was kissing him I noticed his heart beat going down as my hands were on his chest.

I slipped my tongue in his mouth as I was kissing him and after a few, he was kissing me back. In relief I pulled apart smiling at him as he was sweating and smiling at me.

"Thanks my hero." He said.

"Never scare me like that ever again." I said as I hugged him.

"You could've just flashed me you know." He joked.

"Shut up." I said.

"Do you know who would do that to us?" I asked.

"I have no idea." Jai said as we got out the car and called the police and tow truck.

"Hey your bleeding." Jai said to me as he touched my shoulder blade as I winced in pain.

"Wait hold still." He said as I did as he began pulling out something from my wound as I as screaming because it hurt.

"Theres a piece of glass in you babe, I need to take it out okay." He said.

Jai's POV:

Hearing her scream and cry turned me on. It's like I need more of it.

I had my finger in her wound as I was trying to pull the glass out.

I began pulling the glass out slowly and putting it back in again because I didn't want her cries and screams to stop.

But eventually I took it out. Why do I act like this? She's your girlfriend Jai, you're not supposed to hurt her.

He police came as they took Felicity to get stitched up and me to stay and answer few questions which I did.

Felicity's POV:

I was stitched up and home as I had a sweater over me so my parents don't find out that I was with Jai.

I reached hime as I went upstairs and texted Jai telling him I'm okay.

Before I grabbed my school bag to start my homework my phone rang and it was Private Caller.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Stay away from Jai, Beth. You know what he will do to you." The man spoke.

"Who is this?" I said but he hung up.

Why the hell does this guy know Jai? And why did he call me Bella? What will Jai do to me?