Chapter 1

"I'm craving some ice cream." Rachel said.

"Again?" Chris said as they were holding each others hand.

"Well yeah for a pregnant teenager, I'm craving some ice cream." Rachel said again.

Yes, Rachel is pregnant and has been for 3 month. Chris and her were 'making love' while they were drunk and of course forget the condom.

They are still happily in love as Chris didn't ditch her and everything. But we all knew he wouldn't because he loves Rachel too much.

"Fine we will go to Mr.Baker's ice cream shop because I don't like anyone else's." Jason said as I chuckled.

"Ooh I love that, lets go!" Rachel said as we began walking from school to the ice cream shop.

Rachel and Chris were walking behind Jason and I.

"So Felicity how was Mr.Turner's class today?" He asked.

"Horrible, like always he had to pick on me." I said annoyed.

"To cheer you up I'll buy your ice cream and give you a piggy back ride." He said smiling down at me as he is really tall.

"I'm fine with the piggy back but I can pay for myself." I said jumping on his back.

"Baby why can't you give me a piggy back ride?" Rachel asked Chris.

"Because you are pregnant." He said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Rachel asked him.

Jason and I were both silently laughing as we knew Rachel was going to start yelling at Chris.

"Run." I whispered as he began running as we were far away from them.

We reached the shop as he let me down and I thanked him for that ride.

"Should we wait for them or just order?" I asked.

"Um, let's just order." He said as I nodded.

We were in the line as we ordered.

"Hey you guys, nice seeing you here again, what shall I get ya two." Mr.Baker asked us.

"The regular." Jason smiled as he nodded.

He gave us our total as I was going give my change to him but Jason slid his card through the slot.

I growled at him as he stuck his tongue out.

We moved to the side as we waited for our ice cream and noticed Chris carrying Rachel in.

We both started laughing as Chris put Rachel down gently and sat down for a break.

We all got our ice creams as we were sitting down on a table together and just eating.

"When are you two going to get together?" Rachel asked me.

"Who me and Jason?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She said.

"Jason and I are totally already hooking up, right Jason?" I asked him.

"Damn right honey boo." He said as we were giggling and touching each others noses joking around.

"Oh stop it." I giggled.

"Okay ew please stop, I get the point." Rachel said.

Jason and I stopped as we began laughing.

"Rachel I have a girlfriend Madison and plus we all know Felicity is into girls." Jason said as I smacked his arm.

"I'm not, I'm just not into that stuff, like dating and what not, and you all know that I don't believe in 'falling in love'. No offence you two." I said to Rachel and Chris as they just smiled at me.

"Oh you will find someone Felicity, really soon too." Chris said as I shrugged finishing my ice cream.

We were all done as we walked out of the shop.

Jai's POV:

I just came out for a smoke as I hated the thought of even being outside and doing something. Every since the accident nothing can ever be the same. I was almost done my smoke as I threw it on the ground and stomped on it aggressively, I guess you could say I was having a bad day.

I looked up and then I saw her across the street with her friends, she looked just like her. But it can't be her, it can't. She is supposed to be dead. Then who is this girl?

She was walking away laughing and smiling, looking so beautiful. I can't let her get away, so I followed her.