Chapter 14:

"Lazari!" Jay shouted.

A young girl stood in the doorway around the same age as Sally. She had long brown hair with a red bow in at the bottom. She wore a nightgown that looked a bit like Sally's but hers was red. Her eyes were also a blood red colour. In her hands she held a blue and purple stuffed toy.

"Come on! The sooner we leave the sooner we can get away from these lot without them coming after us!" Lazari spoke quietly whilst looking a bit impatient.

"Yeah, yeah. Come on Y/N, we should get going now." Jay said before standing up and offering his hand to me which I took.

Jay led me out by the arm following Lazari and making sire that they weren't seen by any one else.

Suddenly there was a loud shout and looking back I saw EJ stood there with his scalpel in hand. Beside him was Toby and Tim. Soon enough the others had came out and they all seemed pretty pissed off.

Honestly, I'm glad that Jay still had a hold of me or I would of fell multiple times by now.

Once far enough from the mansion, we stopped in a clearing. Not long after we got there, Alex showed up and was greeted as if nothing had happened. After the other two greeted him, he then noticed me there.

"What is she doing here!" He practically shouted.

"She is coming with us. I can't just leave her after we meet again, Alex." Jay responded calmly.

I noticed that Lazari wasn't paying attention to them two and was staring down at the floor so I walked away from the group.

After about 10 minutes of walking around a grey smiling dog came up to me. It let out a growl that caught the attention of the others, who had came running over, and Jay grabbed my shoulder before pushing me back.

Just when I was about to fall, someone grabbed me and lifted me back up, preventing me from falling. Looking back, I saw that the person who had stopped me from falling was Brian. Just then that thing who had disliked me and Jay being there showed up.

I frowned when I saw him and walked away from Brian and back to Jay and the others.

"Hand over Y/N and we might let you leave peacefully." Ordered Tim.

"Dont think I want to." Jay responded and I knew that he was grinning underneath that stupid mask of his.

Before anything happened, I noticed that we were no longer in the field with Brian and the others but in an apartment that was seemingly abandoned.

"Where are we!" I shouted at Jay looking around confused.

"This was the apartment I had stayed in during the filming of marble hornets and also where I met Jessica" he explained calmly, "The others will have gone to do their own little thing god knows where."

"Why did you show up in the first place?" I asked.

"Wasn't going to let you die ar the hands of them lot. What sort of brother would I be then?" He said whilst taking his mask off again.

"But you left me with our shitty parents, so why did you show up." I asked again.

"I dont want you around them anymore at all, okay?" He asked a bit harshly. When I didn't answer him he asked again, "okay!"

"Fine... I won't" I mumbled to him.

I felt bad for lying to Jay but he wasn't in charge of me anymore so he couldn't keep me from seeing all of the others again.

A/N sorry if this didnt make any sense, I have a lot going on at the moment.