Chapter 6:

We looked at each other realizing that we may have been a bit too loud with the laughter but that didnt mean we werent going to stop messing on.

"Hey Brian? You alright?" There was coughing before the person entered and was attacked.

Me and Brian had both chucked a pillow at the male who entered knocking his mask of. We hadnt noticed the male stand up and we were soon met with the pillows being chucked back at us.

"Really Brian! I come to check on you as you forgot about training and your messing around with her!" The male growled.

"Shit! Sorry Y/N I forgot about training, hang out again later?" Brian asked.
"Sure! I'll be happy to hang out again!" I agreed.

Masky pov:

I didnt know why but watching her laugh with Brian had gotten me jealous. I had only met her last week! I couldnt be catching feelings for her, could I? I picked my mask up off the floor and walked out towards where we would be training. Once Hoodie and Toby had gotten there, we agreed that them two would fight and I would go against whoever won. They attacked eachother for a while but yet again I wasnt paying attention. My mind kept going back to that girl... she seemed so familiar but I couldnt think of why?

They continued to fight for another twenty minutes before Hoodie had won which meant that I was against him.
Mine and Hoodies fight went on longer until we decided to take a break. However when we went to go get Toby we realized that he wasnt alone or where we left him.

Y/N's pov:

I decided to go for some fresh air since there was nothing to do and not far from the building they lived in which i found to be a mansion, was the three males from earlier fighting. Well Masky and Brian were and the other was sat on the ground watching them. He had quite a few severe injuries although he didnt seem to be in pain. Before I even spoke the male had sensed that I was there.

"Y/N, wasnt it?"
I nodded as he was now stood up facing me.

"Want to go over to the lake? Away from these two idiots?"

"Sure"

I noticed that when he talks he tics or sometimes stutters but I didnt mind honestly. Beside the lake was a rock that we were able to sit on with a good enough view of everything. The male told me that his name was Toby. I lay down on the rock and stared the sky. The only noise was Toby's tics or cracking of his bones.

After a while though footsteps were heard coming towards us.

"Hey Masky! Hi Hoodie!" Toby greeted.

"Hi Toby and Y/N" Hoodie responded.
Masky stayed quiet yet he stared at us through his mask.

"Hey Y/N! Want to go hang out with me and Clockwork?" Toby looked at me.

Suddenly, Masky interupted, "She cant, she coming with me."

We all looked at Masky shocked as he hadnt even thought of spending time with me properly. He grabbed my wrist before he pulled me along with him. Looking back at the others they looked at me with a sorrowful look.