✧21. Pranks?✧

Start from the beginning

"Now you can feel it, right? How is it, did you see the stars?" Namjoon asked as he grabbed the other's length and started stroking it.

"N-No...mngh...s-stop...p-please, it's w-weird unghh! S-scared...I-I am s-scared...p-please...mmngh...s-stop!" Jin pleaded as he felt the immense pleasure from his prostate being stimulated continuously by the vibrator and through his penis that was being stroked by Namjoon.

It was his first time to be pleasured like that. He doesn't have any clue what he was feeling.

"S-Something is...*hic* ...stop...I-I got to pee... I-It's coming out...*hic*...l-let me g-go," Jin begged as he felt like something was coming out of his penis and he thought it was urine cause it was his first time cumming.

Namjoon frowned hearing it, but still stroked and continued to give him pleasure. Jin cummed hard,

"Ahhhhhhhhh....mnghh!"

And he started sobbing louder thinking that he peed on the bed.

"I-I...peed...*hic*... it's....*hic*...."

Namjoon was shocked then he understood it was Jin's first time cumming. He never thought Jin would be so clueless about it to this extent that he couldn't differentiate between his cum and urine.

"You didn't. See it's white, it's not pee," Namjoon tried to explain.

"W-Why...*hic*..is it white? W-What did you...*hic* ...do to me?" Jin got scared.

Namjoon's eyes widen in shock, Jin's reaction was that of an innocent teen who had cummed for the first time in his life.

>>>How can this be...

Namjoon was left speechless. He took out the tissue box from the drawer next to him and cleaned everything.

He then took out the butt plug from Jin's ass and threw it away.

Jin was sobbing silently thinking that something was wrong with him and Namjoon did something to his body. Even though he was in the entertainment industry he was oblivious of such things related to human pleasures.

Namjoon slowly removed the handcuffs and held him. His wrists were bruised, swollen, and red. Jin was quiet, he was sobbing silently.

"Is it...really your first time? Or you are putting your great acting skills to use?" Namjoon looked serious.

Jin looked at him like he was unbelievable and slapped him hard across his face, "You!! I-I...thought you are different*hic* from others."

Namjoon closed his eyes, he understood that Jin wasn't acting cause he knew that the other doesn't have that much brain to act in front of him.

But still, he asked to confirm once cause working as an undercover agent for almost ten years, he saw many people who are good at deceiving, that's why he was wary but to think he was wrong about Jin, he was confused about the first time about his decision and his plan.

Just when Namjoon was about to ask something, a phone started ringing in the room.

Namjoon saw it was from Jin's pants that were thrown aside last night, he picked it up and handed it to Jin who saw the caller ID and answered the call.

"Min Ho Hyung..."

"What, how? I am coming, text me the address, Hyung."

Jin looked panicked, he tried to get out of the bed,

"What happened?" Namjoon questioned.

"None of your business," Jin glared at him and picked up his shirt and pants, and wore them while struggling.