'This is annoying.'

I was bothered by his laid-back attitude and impolite manner of speech. Upon remembering my top priority, which was to deal with the source of my annoyance. I reached towards seokjin's neck with narrowed eyes. But without realizing it. my hand stopped where his lips were. The tip of my finger lightly brushed against them but Seokjin continued to sleep soundly.

'He is so dull.'  I frowned and brushed away a few strands of hair that clung to his forehead. 'He's troublesome that even I'm beginning to feel tired.'

When I became aware of this odd sensation, my face hardened.

'I'm feeling tired? '

After witnessing numerous deaths on the battlefield, I had never let my guard down. But I felt myself becoming drowsy and my eyelids growing heavy, this unfamiliar sensation was definitely fatigue. I blinked and tried to keep alert but exhaustion swallowed me whole.

'I can't fall asleep here.......'  My determination to observe seokjin lost strength. '.........I'll just rest for a little bit.'

I blew out the candle and curled up near the foot of the seokjin's bed. The warm blanket that covered my body made me feel even more drowsy. When I closed my eyes, I felt a comfortable sensation that I hadn't felt since my mother passed away.

☆☆☆☆☆

Seokjin's pov:

A vicious dragon was ravaging the empire. It was like a natural disaster had swallowed the empire whole, inflicting harm even when barriers had been set up and people were being evacuated.

I quietly hide at home when the dragon began attacking our mansion. When it spotted me, the creature approached me with flaring nostrils. Before it was too late, my father appeared to fight it.

"How dare you aim for my son." He said. "I won't let you go."

Just then my eyes shot opened, it was clearly a dream. I felt happy when I woke. 'Dragons, huh.'  It seemed like a lucky dream. For some reason, I felt like today would be a good day. That was until I saw the man sleeping near the foot of my bed.

'Why did he have to fall asleep here out of all the places? Does he like my bed?'

I sighed and observed the man's face. Now that his red warlike eyes were closed, he looked harmless.

'He has bad manners but he's definitely handsome.'

I suddenly became worried about what would happen if someone saw him in my room. Perhaps they would think that the vicious Lord Kim had kidnapped and imprisoned a handsome man. While it was true, he was more attractive than yoongi, I wasn't very fond of this situation.

'He should leave before someone misunderstands the situation.'

The maids didn't come into my room without permission but I didn't want to risk it. I locked the door of my room and shook his shoulder trying to wake him up.

"Hey.....huh?" The man pushed me so hard that I flopped on the floor. I was lucky there was a carpet, otherwise my back could have become injured.

"What are you doing?" The man said, what I wanted to say and hovered  over me. His eyes shined brightly.

Jungkook's pov:

I hadn't felt such warmth and comfort in a long time. I wanted to sleep like this forever but when I realized that someone was approaching me, goosebumps prickled my skin. After surviving many battles, my body had become extremely sensitive to changes in my environment.