YN looks at Tavish. He had a mask in his hand.

YN confused: Mask..

Tavish: Hmmm.. This is a masquerade party.
Saying this, Tavish makes YN wear a mask.

After wearing the mask, Tavish looks into her eyes. and smiles strangely.
YN doesn't react after seeing Tavish's smile.

Tavish himself also wears a mask. And holds YN by the waist and takes her inside. Both wore black masks.

As soon as she goes inside, YN starts getting very negative vibes. Then someone comes in front of both of them.

A Man : Welcome King! It is a big deal that you have come here.

YN's eyes widen on hearing this.

Tavish cold tone: Right, King coming here is your all luck Tiger.

YN herself: This means it is a party of the underworld. But why has Tavish brought me here? And how creepy are all these people.

Then Tiger sees YN: King she....

Tavish holding YN's waist tightly Coldly,
SHE IS QUEEN.

On hearing this, YN starts looking at Tavish.

Tiger: Ohh.. You enjoy!

Tiger leaves from there.
YN was still looking at Tavish.

Tavish put his hands on both the cheeks of YN and went close to her face.
This is my world Wifey, the world of crime.
i'm the KING and you're my QUEEN!
This is just the wave of this world of crime that you are seeing and will see.

YN slowly looking into Tavish's eyes,
why have you brought me here?

Tavish caresses YN's lips with his thumb,
because you are a part of me Wifey, My Queen!
You should see what your husband is.
Some glimpses of which you will see today.

YN does not say anything on Tavish's talk.. They both were looking into each other's eyes. Tavish's hands were still on her cheeks. And he was touching YN's lips with his thumb.

In a short while Tavish leaves YN. And goes backwards.
But both were still looking into each other's eyes.

Tavish placing his hand on YN's waist,
Wifey, If you have seen me then go ahead.
YN has turned her gaze after seeing Tavish's talk.

YN looks all around. A lot of negative vibes were coming in the whole party. The lights of the hall were red. everyone had a mask on their face. Everyone got drunk. Everyone came with their partners,
Everyone had a gun. Which YN was also seeing.

YN in her mind: such a party has been organized in outer mumbai. Well-known criminals of the underworld just cannot enjoy together at one place. There will be something else here too. It is not all that simple. Those who came at this time just to party.

Tavish takes YN to one side.

Tavish looking at YN: Wifey, you stay here.. I'll be back.

YN quickly: Where are you going?

Tavish placing his hands on YN's cheeks,
just came in a while Wifey,
Saying this, Tavish leaves from there.
YN stands there and looks around.
Tavish turns back and gives an evil smile to YN. And disappears somewhere.

YN herself: I am having very strong feeling. That something is wrong. And this feeling of mine is never wrong. There are so many underworld people here, If he that too......... Saying this, YN stops.

YN shook her head after a moment,
no he won't be here, He never comes in front of anyone. but if he is here then... Relax YN.. He won't be here...

YN moves to one side while looking here and there.
She was getting bored standing in one place.