Its Naaz.....SIDNAAZ

It was 6 in the evening, and like every Thursday, he was standing in a que of supermarket counter. It had been his life from last 2 years, going to car factory at 8 and leaving exactly at 5 and then buying groceries on Thursday. A life synonymous to loneliness and mundane. He was living in a country far from home and family. A family who was dear to him more than his own life, a family he left and a family who believed he was dead. Anyone who would have looked at him now would have believed that he had a dead wife and lives a lonely life with a dozen cats, and they would not be too far from truth, even he had started believing in this life. It was the cover-up given to him when he was assigned this task. 'A lonely life of an undercover agent' was the book title he planned to publish on his life.

'It would be $38.5, Sir' was the voice that broke his trance. 'Thanks' he said with a forced smile before picking his groceries. He was again lost in his thoughts, 'Will have new gadgets, will follow criminal, fighting drug lords, having gun fights' was what he thought his life would be like when he was chosen for RAW special division for international projects. But look at the irony now, he has been living a life of fired bodyguard and a depressed widower. Not knowing when he will be asked to make contact to the target. 'Contact to Target. You don't even know who the target is?' mocked his brain 'Have they forgotten about me?' asked his confused brain.

'Hey, you dropped this' was another voice that broke his train of thoughts and this time for good. A girl in her 20's was standing with a bag to tomatoes, waiting for his response. While he forgot to even breath after seeing her, how does anyone expect him to response. She furrowed her brows and again forwarded him the bag; this time he held it. She turned and walked away while he stood rooted watching her retrieving figure.

He came back home, unable to take her image out of his mind sighed 'I should have asked for her number...this stupid cover-up'. Frustrating over his own luck he was chopping the vegetables when he realised 'Maine to tamatar nahi khareede the!!!'. The very next minute he was going through the bag given by the girl and in one of the tomatoes he found a pen drive. Happily, he took the drive and connected it to the laptop given to him for the mission. He looked up and joined his hands 'Finally, in the field' he said smiling.    

*******************************************************************

Hey guys...I am back. I hope you missed me because I missed you guys sooooo much.

Starting with a new story. Hope you will like it :)