1.5

The next morning Sidharth came early, looking dapper in his white tshirt and blue denims. Shehnaaz was ready in her baby pink top and white shorts, looking like a cute muchkin. He asked her to wait at the gate. She was standing in front of the gate playing with a street kitten, when she saw a black BMW stop in-front of her, annoyed she moved away and started looking for Sidharth. The windows rolled down 'Andar aayengi Madam' she heard Sidharth call for her. 'Haye aapki car to badi soni hai' she said with wide eyes. He laughed and mouthed a thank you. 'Aap bahut bade aadmi ho in office?' she asked curiously. This was the first time she was asking him about his job and his earnings. 'haan akela 6'2 ki height ka hu' he replied. She took a moment to understand the reply 'Ahhhaaan' she whined 'Wasie sahi hai. Bade log badi badi batein' she said checking out the car.

They reached the beach after 30 mins drive. 'Oye, kitna sara paani hai' she said clapping her hands. 'Samundra mein itna hi paani hota hai Sana' he said sarcastically. Shehnaaz rolled her eyes 'but meri sunset wali drawing mein to itna bada nahi lagta tha naa' she said cutely with a pout. She was looking so adorable that Sidharth was unable to contain himself and pinched her cheeks with love. 'ahaan' she cried 'mujhe paani mein khelna hai'. 'Nope yahan nahi, yahan ka paani ganda hai. We will go to Kashid; tab paani mein khelna' She sadly pouted but nodded. 'Pav bhaji khana hai? Phir gola khayenge' he said diverting her mind and She immediately became happy.

*********************

Sidharth was lying on his bed remembering the beautiful weekend he had with Shehnaaz. He was disturbed by the mobile ring.

Hello, kaise ho beta?

Theek hu Maa. Aap kaisi hai?

Kya hua hai beta bahut kush lag rahe ho?

Kuch nahi maa, bas abhi ghar aaya. Shehnaaz ko Mumbai ghumaya. She is fun.

Oooo To ye baat hai. Its good to see you relax, saalo baad itna stress free hua tu 

Wo hai hi aisi, bacho jaisi. She always keeps you entertained. Aapko pata hai aaj usne street performer se Punjabi songs gawaye aur phir unke saath bangra kiya. And wo bichare guitar pe Punjabi gaane gaa rahe the. Hahaha

Rita maa smiled listening to his son. 'Ab to tareef ruk hi nahi rahi apni biwi ki. Lagta hai jald shaadi ki date nikalni hogi'

'Nahi maa aisa kuch nahi hai. I want to give her ample  time to know me. She is young, jalbaazi mein decision le and later regret kare. I don't want that.

Don't worry beta, she will definitely like you. After all my son is a King