1.9

Shehnaaz had completed her ad shoot and was again busy with auditions. She came back from one such auditions; she was exhausted after the tiring day. Luckily, Sidharth came early from his office and was ready with his special chai, 

'Kaisa tha sweetheart?'

'Aacha tha; mujhe dekh 5 saal ke bache ki maa banne ko bol rahe; hayee hayee main budhi lagne lag padi hu?' she said with amusement

'To nahi karegi?' he scoffed. '

Arey main to teri maa bhi ban jau...koi chakkar nahi hai' she chuckled at her own joke. 

'Nahi tu meri bas heroin ban' he passed her the tea. 

'Yaar, bas yahi chai chahiye thi, sir dard theek ho gaya, sau lage' she put her head on his shoulder and rested. 

'Oye, ankh khol, ye le tera surprise' he handed an envelope to her. 

Her eyes glittered seeing the contents of envelop; 'Hum sachhi jaa rahe hai?'. He smiled and nodded on her excitement. She hugged him and 'ooo ho ho oho ho ho' she was doing her bhangra. 'Kashmir jaa rahe, Switzerland nahi'; 'apne liye Switzerland hi hai; chalo shopping....'. 'Thakan kahan gayi' 'usko Punjab wapas bhej diya coz mujhe to Kashmir jana hai' she was jumping with happiness.

***

It was a week later that Sidharth and Shehnaaz were in Kashmir, it was her first time when she could play in snow. 'Hum wo banaye, kya kehte hai snow person...snow guy' she said clapping her hands. 'Snowman' he corrected her. They made a funny looking snowman and gave it a name Snolaf. 'Haye kash main bhi Elsa hoti, isko jinda kar deti' she said dreaming. 'Agar tum Elsa hoti to hamesha apne liye icecream bana kar khati' Sidharth teased her. 'Haye tum kitni bakwas karte ho. Sirf apne liye nahi...Main tumhare liye bhi banati'.

In the evening they were in their room relaxing, after entire day excursion. 'Tumne shawl dekhi jo maine aaj khareedi hai?' she asked excited. He simply shook his head in a 'No' as his attention was on the News. She took out all the shawls and started showing him. 'Dekho ye pashmina hai; jante ho ye ring se pass ho jati hai. Kaisi hai?'. 'Bahut sundar hai sweetheart' he replied disinterested after having a quick glance at the purchases. 'Yeh ring se pass karke dekho, bahut soft shawl hai' she kept on pestering him. 'Lao' he said almost frustrated. He passed the shawl through the ring  and then immediately looked at her 'Ho gaya, ab kush baby?'. 'Ok. Ring pehna do wapas' she said with a sad pout.

He took the ring and was about to put on her when he noticed it was too big for her. He frowned and looked at her; 'Ye kiski ring hai?' he asked possessively. 'Tumhari hai; after all, shaadi ke proposal mein ring dete hai' she said with disappointment. He took some time to understand what she meant 'You are ready for our marriage?' he asked reconfirming her and she nodded with a pout. He jumped over her and pulled her in for a bone crushing hug 'Baby, I am so happy. sorry for ruining your proposal but Thank you' he whispered in her ears. Suddenly his eyes widened, and he moved a little away from her; 'Kya hua?' she asked worried. 'YOU LOVE ME...tumko love marriage...and you want to marry me so you love me' he said overwhelmed as if solved the worlds most difficult problem. She turned red hearing his words but acted confident 'Ha to'. 'You Loooove me' he said teasing her. 'Chalo ab tum bhi bolo' she demanded. 'I HATE YOU...uska opposite' said chanth Shukla Ji.

And this is how their arrange marriage turned to love marriage.

*****************

I am not available for at least a month so completed and published the story in a day. Hope you guys liked it.😊Will continue writing more SIDNAAZ short stories after I am back.