2.7

Sid and Sana were standing outside of hospital in Mohali.

Sid: This is it. You will be alive now

Sana: Darr lag raha hai

Sid: Don't worry Jaan. Sab theek hoga. Chalo andar chalte hai.

They went in and saw a middle aged couple sitting and crying outside of Sana's room. 'That's your Mom and Dad' Sid informed Sana. Sana was overwhelmed with emotions; she wanted to hug her parents and cry but alas she can't.

Sid: Hello Sir...Hello Ma'am. Main Sana ka friend hu; Sidharth Shukla. Sorry main pehle nahi aa paya...Mujhe abhi pata chala uske health ka

'Thank you ji aane ke liye. Dr. to haar maan gaye hai ab to sab wahe guru ki marzi hai. Wo hi meri beti wapas karenge humne.' her dad cried sharing his grief.

Sid saw Sana's mom crying continuously which made Sana emotional too. 'Aap log please pareshan mat ho. Sab sahi hoga. Mera yakeen karein Sana ko main kuch nahi hone dunga. Can I see her once?'

Sana dad: Ha jao beta. Shikhar hai andar..aap bhi mil aao.

Sid entered the room and saw a Sana lying lifeless with several medical instruments attached to her keeping her alive. Then his gaze shifted to a guy in 20's holding Sana's hand and crying 'Please Sana wapas aa jaa. Ab kitna pareshan karegi. I LOVE YOU. Tu chahti thi naa Shaadi karna, tu jaise hi theek hogi hum ussi din shaadi karenge. But please uth jaa'. Sid froze hearing him when he heard Sana from behind 'Ye wahi hai, car wala ladka'. Before Sid could understand the situation, he felt Sana retrieving back and running away. Sid followed her 'Sana, kya hua? Aise kyu aa gayi, chalo we need to bring you alive' he shouted at her.

'NAHI...Mujhe nahi zinda hona' she said scared. 'WHATT but kyu?' Sid asked concerned. 'Main aapko nahi chor sakti. Main bhoot hi theek hu...mujhe tumhare saath rehna hai...Bas' She confessed. 'Main yahi hu sweetheart. Koi kahi nahi chor ke jaa raha tumhe' he tried calming her. 'Tu promise kar mujhe chor ke nahi jayega'. 'Pagal hai kya, main kahin nahi jaa raha. Abhi chalein?' He convinced her. 'Abhi nahi thodi der baad..main bhoolungi to nahi naa tujhe zinda hone ke baad. Main ye Shekhar...Shikhar jo bhi champu hai..uske ke saath nahi rehna, mujhe tu chahiye.' she voiced the fear which they both had. Sidharth cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears; he pulled her close and kissed her. Their love and fear of separation made impossible..possible, they were in each other's arm. 'Finally, I was able to touch you' He smiled pulling her closer 'I LOVE YOU SANA'. 'I Lov........Sid, kuch ho raha hai...koi mujhe kheech raha hai...please pakdo mujhe' Sana shouted with fear. Sid tried holding her but again her hands were smoke no matter how hard he tried but he was not able hold them. He saw her being dragged towards her room till her body and soul became one.

'She moved her fingers. Uska haath hila. Aunty...uncle......please doctor ko bulaiye,' shouted Shikhar