4.3

Sidharth was standing in front of a well built aged man with dangerous aura, he was surrounded by several men with guns. 'It was not a request. Believe me you I would have killed you had you not saved my daughter.' Rajvir spoke with slight anger. 'My daughter fell for her saviour...what filmy drama she believes in' Rajvir scoffed 'Anyways, She wants you then she will have you. You might not visit your in-laws but I sure know how much you like them. Hope you won't send them near your late wife'. 'Inlaws?? Ab ye kaun hai? Koi mujhe sahi se brief kyu nahi karta' Sidharth thought 'I don't know who you are talking about but Ok. I don't want blood on my hands. End this drama soon. I am not gonna marry her' Sidharth said calmly.  Rajvir smiled hearing Sidharth 'Good. So Monty, my daughter wants you close but don't get too close' Rajvir warned. Sidharth noded his head and turned around to be taken by gunmen to another part of the house.
This part of the house screamed luxury, a big garden led to a huge hall with staircase on both sides. He heard melodious giggle from top of the stair and he turned around to see Sana running towards him. She wrapped her hands around his neck and said 'Finally, Montu you are here. I am so happy'. Sidharth pulled her by waist closing the distance between them. Sana whispered 'Role play karo. Itna kyu chipak rahe ho'. Sidharth came near to her ear and replied in whisper 'Bataya tha naa..I am a brilliant actor. Apne role mein ghus jata hu. I will be the best boyfriend' he moved away not before kissing her ear. She stiffed by the touch but kept smiling as they had company.
They were now alone in the garden 'yeh kya bakwaas tha. Tum bhool rahe ho mere baap ne force kiya hai tumhe mera boyfriend bane ko' Sana whisper yelled. 'Sorry. Main thoda excite ho gaya tha. Ab se sirf sakt launda banunga' Sidharth said with heavy heart. 'Yaar, ye kyu nahi samajhti...isko dekh kar kuch ho jata hai mujhe' Sidharth sighed thinking.
*****
It has been weeks for Sidharth and Sana to be together. They were able to access secrets and send it to bureau. They also became good friends in real aswell as for reel. Sidharth and Sana were sitting together in the garden when there was gunshot was heard. Sidharth immediately wrapped Sana, becoming her human shield. When everything calmed Sana tried moving Sidharth but he had fainted. Sana panicked and looked for injuries; she saw Sidharth was bleeding profusely from stomach. He was immediately taken to a hospital.
'Luckily the bullet missed the major organs. He fainted due to loss of blood, nothing to worry now. He is safe and awake. You can meet him now' the doctor said bringing Sana's heart rate to normal. Sana had no idea when Sidharth crept into her heart. She had known him from last two weeks. 'Known...you don't even know his name' mocked her mind; but she knew no matter what her mind says she can no more avoid her heart which belonged to Sidharth now.
She entered his room; tears welled in her eyes looking at him. 'Why did you do it? Bhool gaye the I am trained agent...I can save myself' she scolded him. 'I was told to keep you safe' he replied. 'By whome? bureau?' Sana asked shocked. 'Nope, my heart' he replied with mischief in eyes. She giggled and hit his chest playfully 'Tum nahi sudhroge'. He pulled her by wrist making her land on his chest 'I love you' he said softly. A small smile formed on Sana's face which was quickly turned to a gloomy face 'You know we can't be together. Our Duty will not allow it'. 'We will work something out, Sanam' he said hopeful. 'I am not Sanam and you are not Monty' she said moving back. 'For the start, I am Sidharth Shukla. You may not be Sanam but you are my Sana. And we will be together...that's my promise' he said with determination.