Since Forever

Sana was extremely excited today and why not it was her first day at job. She had completed her MBA and got a job as an associate in one of the big investment banks. She reached half an hour prior to reporting time in anticipation. 'Hi' she heard another excited voice greeting her; 'I am Prateek, I too am joining today' he said forwarding his hand. She shook his hands and introduced herself. They hit off almost immediately; they were busy talking when the door jerked open and there stood a girl looking like a mess as if she woke up, dressed and came. Sana smiled looking at her, finally she was here, her best friend, Simran.

Simran rushed towards Sana and asked 'oye, koi aaya to nahi abhi tak?'. Sana chuckled 'Nahi...sab teri tarah late hai'. Simran's panic stricken face calmed immediately 'Thank God...chal main washroom ja kar ready hoti hu...koi aaye to phone kar dena'. Sana nodded and looked around the room; there were 8 more people who joined with them. Most of them were ambitious and shrewd with a façade of calm and sweet; she was once naïve but not anymore; she now was able to see through the mask. Afterall 'Vibe aa jati hain naa darling'

It was 15 past 9 when mid 30's guy entered the room in his crisp formals and spoke in deep voice 'Hi, I am Anirudh. I am an associate director here. 3 amongst you have been assigned under me. If I call out your name; please come with me. Prateek...Shehnaaz...Simran.' Prateek and Sana stood to go with him; not finding 3rd person Anirudh spoke again 'Who is missing?'. 'Sir, Simran' Sana answered, 'she went to washroom, I will give her a call'. Anirudh nodded and took them to a small meeting room. Simran joined them, now looking like a human, but someone felt that she looked like an angel. Karan who was nervous till now; completely forgot about his surrounding and kept staring at Simran without blinking. His trance was broken by strict voice of Anirudh 'Alright, since everyone is here so I will give a brief on the accounts that we handle. Though you guys will report to me, but we will share the boss. We will have another meeting at noon with him, he is partner in the firm. Any questions so far?'. Everyone shook their head in a no.

It was noon when Anirudh took them to a biggerconference room, where they saw around 20 people sitting. 'Hey guys, meetthem, they are new to our team, This is Shehnaaz...Simran and Prateek' Anirudhintroduced them 'Please grab a seat where ever you like. We will be startingwith the meeting soon'. The door was opened and another man in his 30's enteredthe room; he had a huge physique, standing 6'2 tall with broad shoulder andmuscles bulging out of shirt, sharp jawline and intense eyes. 'Oh my; he is sohot...gym freak...wow' Simran whispered to Sana. But Sana was lost in him;'Sidharth' she muttered and Simran eyes plunged out of her socket 'He isSidharth..your Sidharth?' she asked in disbelief. Sana nodded still looking athim; she was looking at him after 8 freaking years.